Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
It was obvious from day one what route they were going to go in. Tariq taking over the Tejada family, getting Diana pregnant to become a real member of the family and using his training from Tommy/Ghost/Kanan to take them to the next level. Cane gonna fight it tooth and nail but, when Monet and Diana get behind him, that's it. Dru gonna die though :yeshrug:
Nah I think Cain, Effie and Monet gonna die they aint gonna let Dru die

Tariq Diana Dru and Brayden gonna live

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
minimalizing but to think ALL of this started because Tasha didn't want Ghost to go legit....
Ehhh they still would have had to eventually deal with Kanan and his influence on Tariq. Their biggest mistake was not putting a bullet to Kanan's head when they had the chance to do so.

It all goes back to Ghost having a blindspot for people that he cared about, which ended up being his eventual downfall.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even now, I still don't think that they both truly grasp the concept of why one of the reasons why Ghost wanted out the drug game and to go legit. That drug money runs out quicker than legit money and you'll always end up having to go back into the game if you don't have a fallback plan. We're seeing it with multiple characters in this show who've blown through all the money they've made over the previous seasons.

Even Tasha poked fun of that legit money from the club back in season 1, but I bet now wishes that she still had it compared to where she is now.

I'm going to assume that Tariq is finally going to grasp that if Diana's kid is his, which will cause tension with him and Brayden like it did with Tommy and Ghost.

Those Monet/Lorenzo flashbacks were definitely shown for a reason as Monet isn't going to want Diana and her grandbaby to follow in her footsteps.
Yep. Selling drugs is lucrative but if you’re running a full on drug operation it’s a beast that you have to CONSTANTLY feed and pour money into. You’re never really in a position to “step back”; your only smart option is to find a legal hustle and then commit fully to that.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Nah I think Cain, Effie and Monet gonna die they aint gonna let Dru die

Tariq Diana Dru and Brayden gonna live
One of the tejada kids definitely gonna die, but I got Diana or unhinged Dru dying

Especially knowing Diana pregnant , power always be on some super tragic shyt

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They have to figure out some way to keep the show going while reducing the cost as it'd be a major L on their part if they didn't.

the "Final Season" shyt a mix of being literal but also marketing making people assume "cancel". They not passing up a spinoff the question is who lives.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
50 should drop a movie now...
Possibly a trilogy
Pay Omari ...
He could put all the dead characters in and show they origin...sell it to Amazon prime directly and theaters

I would help write that damn

Side note
Throwback Monet lil Slim thick self may intertwine wit raising kanan or the next spinoff wit baby ghost and baby tommy...
Just speculation

:myman:

Lol them baby Cane flashbacks took place in like 2000

Raising Kanan still in 92/93 Monet still probably like 10/11 years old

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol them baby Cane flashbacks took place in like 2000

Raising Kanan still in 92/93 Monet still probably like 10/11 years old

That's crazy you mention that. That was supposed to be 2000 but, all the vibes felt like the early/mid 90s.

Lorenzo should've been wearing a FUBU Jersey and Monet should've been wearing Baby Phat and looking like Ashanti.