Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Not when you say that it could happen with anyone that he’s with. That makes them still part of the equation.

This is all a moot point anyways as that kid of Diana’s about to completely change the dynamics of the show.

:mjlol:nikka I WAS CLEARLY TALKING ABOUT
NEW OPTIONS SINCE THOSE 3
WERE ELIMINATED.

HOW YOU GON CIRCLE BACK
TO THE HOES YOU ELIMINATED
TO WIN AN INTERNET ARGUMENT?

:devil:
:evil:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

:mjlol:nikka I WAS CLEARLY TALKING ABOUT
NEW OPTIONS SINCE THOSE 3
WERE ELIMINATED.

HOW YOU GON CIRCLE BACK
TO THE HOES YOU ELIMINATED
TO WIN AN INTERNET ARGUMENT?

:devil:
:evil:
The premise of my point is still the same regardless of whether the options are new or not :mjlol:

If Tariq is going to involve himself in the drug game, then that's going to continue to put anyone that his messes with and their families life in danger. Depending on that person who he is dealing with, their family would be more equipped to handle that threat of danger better than others.

If he is going to deal with someone that's in the drug game, then he better make sure that they're going to look out for him as well instead of their own best interest.

Bringing someone in who is a civilian while you're insisting to be in the the drug game just isn't going to work and we literally just saw that with Lauren.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. Diana is the lowkey the best option. Not a snake like Effie. Not a square like Lauren. Sure, it would be great if Lauren adopted the necessary mentality, but then you still have to front for her family. Diana has a support system you dont have to hide shyt from. The real issue is Cain. But honestly, theres nothing scary about him. ANd he's def not touching Tariq if Diana is pregnant with his baby. He'll just make some weak threat about doing right by his baby sister and being loyal or some shyt.

Ya'll won't say what issue some of you really have with Diana...

It was obvious from day one what route they were going to go in. Tariq taking over the Tejada family, getting Diana pregnant to become a real member of the family and using his training from Tommy/Ghost/Kanan to take them to the next level. Cane gonna fight it tooth and nail but, when Monet and Diana get behind him, that's it. Dru gonna die though :yeshrug:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-cacs on campus wylin
-somebody finna be a papi?
-yo they be on the nose AF in these classroom debates
- who Got the 411 Mary J. popped out
- Effie got a nice lil shape
-Brayden got the fever :ahh:
--Dru looking zestacular

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly :laff:

They say the same shyt twice and unnecessarily add “fukk” or “fukking” to it. shyt is just lazy from the writers. People cuss in real life but don’t do extra like how they talk. Like you said I only started to notice it because of how frequent it is so now I can’t get it out of my mind.

:russ::russ::russ:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST

Power force season 3 is the final season

They canceling all the spin offs :mjcry: raising kanan was renewed for season 5 but that’s most likely the final season too
50 should drop a movie now...
Possibly a trilogy
Pay Omari ...
He could put all the dead characters in and show they origin...sell it to Amazon prime directly and theaters

I would help write that damn

Side note
Throwback Monet lil Slim thick self may intertwine wit raising kanan or the next spinoff wit baby ghost and baby tommy...
Just speculation
:myman:

Last edited:

A187

All Star
Daps
50 should drop a movie now...
Possibly a trilogy
Pay Omari ...
He could put all the dead characters in and show they origin...sell it to Amazon prime directly and theaters

I would help write that damn

Side note
Throwback Monet lil Slim thick self may intertwine wit raising kanan or the next spinoff wit baby ghost and baby tommy...
Just speculation
:myman:

Fif already announced a Power Origins show