Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
:mjtf:

Raising kanan the best spin off

Season 4 drops this winter you should watch the 1st 3 seasons

I tapped out in the first season, but I've seen clips of it since then and I've been entertained. The "who said shyt about heroin" scene was funnier than literally everything that happened in season four of Book II. Also, that scene where Ronnie asks Famous why his mother would want him to move back in with her. :dead:

I've heard nothing but positive things about it, so I'm definitely going to give it another chance.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I tapped out in the first season, but I've seen clips of it since then and I've been entertained. The "who said shyt about heroin" scene was funnier than literally everything that happened in season four of Book II. Also, that scene where Ronnie asks Famous why his mother would want him to move back in with her. :dead:

I've heard nothing but positive things about it, so I'm definitely going to give it another chance.
Yeah Raising Kanan really is the best spinoff imo, stylistically very similar to OG Power. Writing is much better, realism is there, there's no fukkery for fukkery's sake like in Book 2 and Force. Though I did like Force season 2 much better, but yeah check out Raising Kanan.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Edit: My peoples killed your sister. let’s do business :banderas:

:dead:IT JUST DAWNED UPON ME
THAT nikka KILLED MONET TOO.

IMG-2087.gif

:devil: