Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I still cant get over how the cop used dru as a human shield :lolbron:
i1SY1to.gif

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Edit: My peoples killed your sister. let’s do business :banderas:

shyt MADE NO SENSE ...

:mindblown: ALL SEASON nikkaS WERE LIKE
WE GOTTA GET FROM UNDER NOMA
AND CARTER ONLY TO TURN AROUND
AND WORK FOR NOMAS BROTHER
AND CARTERS TEAM OF DIRTY COPS

:devil:
:evil:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

shyt MADE NO SENSE ...

:mindblown: ALL SEASON nikkaS WERE LIKE
WE GOTTA GET FROM UNDER NOMA
AND CARTER ONLY TO TURN AROUND
AND WORK FOR NOMAS BROTHER
AND CARTERS TEAM OF DIRTY COPS

:devil:
:evil:

breh every post you make got me laughing my azz off :heh:
they need a nikka like you in the writing room

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She got killed in the crossfire by rival drug gangs.

I don’t remember if the show stated that or if it’s just me remembering it from his character bio :russ:

:heh: another useless stuff that wasn't needed, just like introducing effie mom with 2 eps left

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Cane literally had no escape path, either he would’ve been isolated in that private hanger, or he would’ve been seen running out in the open on that big ass airfield
:gucci:
gKmsXFr.gif

Cops didnt try to follow the blood trail or nothing :lolbron:
and from the way the blood looks, he went further into the hangar, which shouldve been already surrounded by cops. Since the cops planned that.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
My main disappointment with the show is how there has been zero character development for Tariq, dude is basically a side character in his own show. Since season 1 him and Brayden have no soldiers or crew, no plug, no money, etc. The whole point, which the writers did kind of build on from the start was for Tariq to get through college, get his inheritance, and take care of his family and, learn what Ghost was really trying to tell him early on. He has barely progressed as a character if at all, now the inheritance shyt doesn't even matter anymore and him being in college is another pointless arc. I thought they were finally going somewhere with him and Brayden with those final 2 episodes last season but they back at square one and the series finale is this Friday. So at the end of the day what was the fukking point? Ghost was right all along but we been knew that since OG Power.
These were my thoughts before the finale and surprise surprise nothing has changed. Again, what was the fukking point?

They rushed some half ass shyt at the end with Tariq working with Noma's brother and the dirty cops from Carter's team all so he can say some corny ass shyt about being a "ghost" :mjlol:

He hasn't earned a damn thing, nor has he learned a damn thing. Why does he even still want to be in the game at this point?:wtf:

They put this shyt back to status quo. The only character who was somewhat developed was Cane, they barely use Effie all season as she wants out of the game but all of a sudden wants to go back to work for Tariq?

Someone said in here earlier but it does feel like they got a group of writers who know nothing about Power to write this season, shyt was obvious. But they know most Power fans won't question garbage writing. They couldn't even make Tariq a good protagonist, had that man calling himself the "apex predator":mjlol:

Riq still a dumbass kid who hasn't truly gotten what he deserves nor has he been truly tested.