Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
gKmsXFr.gif

Cops didnt try to follow the blood trail or nothing :lolbron:
and from the way the blood looks, he went further into the hangar, which shouldve been already surrounded by cops. Since the cops planned that.

nikkaS WAS LIKE
"DAMN CANE GONNA SACRIFICE HIMSELF
FOR AND SIBLINGS"

:lolbron: NOPE
:devil:
:evil:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
These were my thoughts before the finale and surprise surprise nothing has changed. Again, what was the fukking point?

They rushed some half ass shyt at the end with Tariq working with Noma's brother and the dirty cops from Carter's team all so he can say some corny ass shyt about being a "ghost" :mjlol:

He hasn't earned a damn thing, nor has he learned a damn thing. Why does he even still want to be in the game at this point?:wtf:

They put this shyt back to status quo. The only character who was somewhat developed was Cane, they barely use Effie all season as she wants out of the game but all of a sudden wants to go back to work for Tariq?

Someone said in here earlier but it does feel like they got a group of writers who know nothing about Power to write this season, shyt was obvious. But they know most Power fans won't question garbage writing. They couldn't even make Tariq a good protagonist, had that man calling himself the "apex predator":mjlol:

Riq still a dumbass kid who hasn't truly gotten what he deserves nor has he been truly tested.

When you sum it up, Tariq is a wannabe kingpin. He had all the potential, but at the end of the day, he didn't have the......the shyt to make it work.

To be fair to Tariq, he has nothing else going for him. He can't get his inheritance, his GPA probably sucks because he missed classes to kill people. He has no hobbies, no special skills, no value to society. All he knows is drugs. Drugs, drugs, drugs. His brain is made out of cocaine. You wake him up at three in the morning and ask him what he is, and he'll tell you he's a criminal and a murderer like his father. Wait, no, not like his father. He's better than him, he's smarter than him. He has gooder murder skills. :troll:

And if you don't buy into what he's selling, he'll probably hold you at gunpoint while giving you a weird monologue about how dangerous he is. You know why? Because he's Tariq St. fukking Patrick, apex predator of Stansfield. :mjgrin:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Not true at all.

All people and all organizations have a code, even the worst of the worst and most criminal or immoral.
It is true. How is Nico going to turn Carter in when the latter can easily rat him out as well as being part of the task force?

Nico had no other problem with all the bodies they had been dropping, but Kamal is where he drew the line enough to turn against Carter. The man literally looked at Carter sideways for killing that Russian guy to pin for Kamal's murder when he literally killed someone himself a few episodes before :russ:

The storyline ending made no sense whatsoever and him still being in the picture is just to prop up Tariq as a character.

Last edited:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I'm going to watch episode ten this weekend, but I feel like it would be inappropriate if I didn't give notes on season four as a whole. This might be one of the last times I ever do this, unless I start watching Raising Kanan (and I might):

:mjtf:

Raising kanan the best spin off

Season 4 drops this winter you should watch the 1st 3 seasons

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not true at all.

All people and all organizations have a code, even the worst of the worst and most criminal or immoral.
And above all else is survival. No way that cop would care that dude killed Tate. All he had to say was he was planning to expose them. The better more logical angle would be he got mad because he covered up them killing the lady cop or simply just having him wanting Ealy's spot. The "moral" high ground was bogus as hell.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
And above all else is survival. No way that cop would care that dude killed Tate. All he had to say was he was planning to expose them. The better more logical angle would be he got mad because he covered up them killing the lady cop or simply just having him wanting Ealy's spot. The "moral" high ground was bogus as hell.

IT WAS JUST TERRIBLE WRITING
AND WENT AGAINST THE POINT
OF CARTERS CHARACTERS EXISTENCE.

THESE WRITERS ARE HORRIBLE
AND HAD THE NERVE TO STRIKE

:devil:
:evil: