Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

lilaznwoo

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where was Tate? Where was Paz? Where was Lauren? Where was 2Bit? Where was.. Ghost? Lol. Just felt they all need to conclude their stories. Btw people still wanting Ghost means there's more interesting stories to tell. Would make the Tariq story better to have Dad as the final boss.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Its insane how he got away though. They aint even TRY to explain that foolishness :bryan:

You mean how tariq killed a fbi agent, a rich kid in school who had to had a ring camera in salim, a drug dealer in zion and had a video tape of him committing murder on a police computer and got away with it?

Or how Cane killed NOMA in front of 20 cops got shot twice and still found a way to get away from a place he's never been before? :wow:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So all the shyt Tariq went through with Noma and Carter this whole season, he wants to keep selling drugs and work for her brother? The fukk wrong with that dude? :what:
He still didn’t learn that there will always be danger for you and the family as long as you’re in the game. All the money in the world isn’t going to keep someone from finding them if they really want to do so.

Hell, he should have learned that with him and Effie ended up finding Anya.

Fred G. Sanford

two across the lips
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
This show had to end because that end was terrible and had me shaking my head...

My take on the new show.

- Diana is the new Monet and going to get dry and Kane back on the team

-Tariq is bringing Tommy back from Chicago

-Carter is going to be a big part in the show from Prison

- Effie big girl on campus

- Brandon and Tariq bumping heads

-Meth the new Sax

- I guess Tasha is going to be in the new show bumping heads with Tommy

Close this thread and I'll see you in Tommy show to see what Tariq is going to do in Chicago

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
What's the timeline for this season? For all I know this could've taken place in a span of a week knowing Power.

When did Cane learn instant transmission?
nikka recovered with quickness. These Power characters won't look to out of place in the MCU or DCEU. :mjlol:

Didn't Kanan recover from being stabbed and burned by popping some pills and drinking lean?

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Smh at this show 😄

Last show was terrible as I expected

-How did Kane get away from all them cops going around a car dripping blood

- Diana just turned into Monet over night

- how was Diana and Drew just sitting in the parking lot when they just pulled up and shot Anya

Carter didn't never wonder how Brandon got that bullet before the other dirty cop came out

So the whole purpose of this season was to kill Mary j Blige contract off :mjlol:

Yeah good riddance to this show

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if the actor Omari hardwick & starz agreed to a new contract. Ghost would be back as a flashback, the character is dead. He got shot in the chest,fell off a balcony and died on camera. Power would lose any credibility they had bringing ghost back in full character. That shyt would be mad corny and only the dumb fans who hoped it would happen would be happy
:skip:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They did a Power Awards show on Youtube the week before the 2nd of the season returned and you could see Tariq was on set as he was speaking.

I don't think the actual show itself is on the Starz app.
You sure it was the Force set? I know he was filming the horror movie with Chloe Bailey a few weeks ago