Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
At least Tariq did one smart thing Ghost didn’t do — cut the crackhead white boy out of the business.

Meanwhile, give Effie the Donkey of the Day for throwing her future away for crack. This bĩtch should be at Stanford prancing around campus like 2011 Nicole Richie because this game just ain’t for her and you can tell she will resent it later.

At least Tariq has his ducks in a row and has solid partners with Noma’s brother and Davis (and the dirty cop). Leave the females and the drama out of it.

Hopefully Diana magically sees “the light” and realizes she can’t be Monet2K because even the younger version of Monet had kids to do work until they got older to do real work.

Good riddance to Monet, Carter, Noma, Lauren and whoever else threw this show off the rails.

And best of luck to Tasha wherever in Nowhereville USA Tariq sets her up in.

Last edited:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
When Diana killed Anya in front of Noma, Monet's spirit was like
a woman says that 's my baby and i 'm proud

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
At least Tariq did one smart thing Ghost didn’t do — cut the crackhead white boy out of the business.

Meanwhile, give Effie the Donkey of the Day for throwing her future away for crack. This bĩtch should be at Stanford prancing around campus like 2011 Nicole Richie because this game just ain’t for her and you can tell she will resent it later.

At least Tariq has his ducks in a row and has solid partners with Noma’s brother and Davis (and the dirt cop). Leave the females and the drama out of it.

Hopefully Diana magically sees “the light” and realizes she can’t be Monet2K because even the younger version of Monet had kids to do work until they got older to do real work.

Good riddance to Monet, Carter, Noma, Lauren and whoever else threw this show off the rails.

And best of luck to Tasha wherever in Nowhereville USA Tariq sets her up in.
Ehhh Ghost did try on multiple occasions even going as far as killing everyone connected that knew their faces to try and give both a fresh start.

The biggest problem with this spinoff in general is that a lot of these people have claimed to be big time in being able to move weight (Tejadas, Tariq), but we don't see the full team and soldiers in the way that we did with Tommy and Ghost in OG Power or even Raising Kanan.

At least he learned the same lesson that Ghost did in that you can't both be in the game while having your family near it. Now will he eventually learn the lesson that Ghost did in wanting to get out of the game and having a life out of it and starting a family, is the question?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I felt bad for Effie. She tried to get out the game and that shyt just kept WWF yanking her back. :mjcry:

I thought Uncle Igbo was going back to Nigeria. So why is he still in NYC? :why:

I binged the entire 2nd half. It might be the best "turn your brain off and float through the fukkery" set of episodes I've watched. :mjlol:

Last season ended WAAAAAAAAAAAY better than this season did. It was a dud. :unimpressed:

Was Tariq talking to Tommy or Proctor's daughter from the OG season? :jbhmm:

Cane ain't shyt taking that money and bouncing. :russ:
He was talking on Tommy as a video was posted with him on the Force set a few weeks ago.