Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I felt bad for Effie. She tried to get out the game and that shyt just kept WWF yanking her back. :mjcry:

I thought Uncle Igbo was going back to Nigeria. So why is he still in NYC? :why:

I binged the entire 2nd half. It might be the best "turn your brain off and float through the fukkery" set of episodes I've watched. :mjlol:

Last season ended WAAAAAAAAAAAY better than this season did. It was a dud. :unimpressed:

Was Tariq talking to Tommy or Proctor's daughter from the OG season? :jbhmm:

Cane ain't shyt taking that money and bouncing. :russ:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Brayden got sidelined by Tariq. :wow:
Will watch the episode when I have the time, need to see how this train wreck ended. :russ:
Interested to see how Force ends next year.

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
Off and on, I'm watching this..I'm about 40 minutes in..Carter is somewhat of a hero.. wrong for a lot of shyt .. everybody knew what would happen to shawty..but I hope Nico drops his gun and shoots himself.. since when my nikka..did I miss something..I'm enjoying this finale..but computer..and then right here .I must have missed something..

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
this nikka cane shot noma point blank in front of 20 cops, got shot up and still managed to escape the scene, instant transmissioned to a motel and healed faster than wolverine now hes on the run

dumbest fukking writing ive ever seen
Saiyans man

Diane prolly used a gun 3 times in her whole fukkin life and managed to hit center mass perfectly three times, no misses on a target at least 50-100 ft away with a pistol with no scope or sight on it. built different. :birdman: Saiyans.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
ultimately there was no justice for Ghost death. He got away with it. Dianne ended up being the worst child. What a fool. I'm sure she'll up being somebody BM. Drew was the best change in a character. I'm sure he's gonna wild out in France with the :wrist: though

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
lol at that tacked on credits scene..looked like some Youtube fan film goofiness.
Tariq acting like he a stone cold killer when he gets tossed around like a rag doll in just about every fight he's been in. If he heading for Chicago to meet uncle Tommy then he's gonna be shook when he meets cousin D Mac.