Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
this nikka cane shot noma point blank in front of 20 cops, got shot up and still managed to escape the scene, instant transmissioned to a motel and healed faster than wolverine now hes on the run

dumbest fukking writing ive ever seen
Diana shooting Anya broad daylight in front of her mom was wild :russ: from there the dumb shyt just snowballed :beli: Caine shot Noma AND a cop in front of multiple cops and escaped :dahell: Diana and Dru got booked and just….went back to normal everyday shyt? :dwillhuh:

they been jumped the shark with this I’m glad it’s over ngl.

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
this nikka cane shot noma point blank in front of 20 cops, got shot up and still managed to escape the scene, instant transmissioned to a motel and healed faster than wolverine now hes on the run

dumbest fukking writing ive ever seen

Yea I was tryna figure out how Cane got outta that jam :mjlol:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp, they definitely got me with the “we didn’t know it was gonna end” shyt…

This definitely was written as a finale and we all pretty much know where this is headed but I think we won’t see the next chapter til the end of
Force[\spoiler]

I’m glad there’s still an opportunity for some of my favs from this series to return since they weren’t killed off

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The ending was rather weak for some of the characters just to prop up Tariq.

All the money Cane bragged about making over the seasons and Effie had to give up hers just to help him out. At least we got to see the Tejada kids together and on good terms one last time.

How the fukk is Nico going to take Carter’s spot when he was in on everything as well and could easily be snitched on? lol

Last edited: