Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
:laff: I watched this whole muthafucca hoping that Ghost would come back

Glad it's one episode left. When is Tommy's show gonna end? Lol is this the end of the Power universe in current times?
Yaz has a spinoff in the works

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Been in Uganda so late catching up

Why even introduce Effie mom with two episodes to go :dahell:

Lol wasn't it just a few weeks ago dru and Diana were plotting Monet death now they all crying and ish

So the female cop gets merked and Tate brother also killed but the lone remaining white dude doesn't even ask any questions :dahell:

Why were they all do scared about merking a cop like Diana didn't just do it 48 hrs ago and Tariq didn't just blow the brains out of a FBI agent a few weeks ago in this timeline :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Been in Uganda so late catching up

Why even introduce Effie mom with two episodes to go :dahell:

Lol wasn't it just a few weeks ago dru and Diana were plotting Monet death now they all crying and ish

So the female cop gets merked and Tate brother also killed but the lone remaining white dude doesn't even ask any questions :dahell:

Why were they all do scared about merking a cop like Diana didn't just do it 48 hrs ago and Tariq didn't just blow the brains out of a FBI agent a few weeks ago in this timeline :mjlol:
He knows that Carter is lying and full of shyt, but what are you going to do about it when you’re dirty yourself?

Cool DOC

All Star
Daps
Where they had him tied up
I was about to defend it, but in hindsight, yea it was unnatural for him to go into the mistreatment of black boys while his life is on the line.

But I digress... Cane & Carter the only ones with some acting chops on this show