Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I just saw the scene.

"I'M TARIQ ST. fukkING PATRICK! I'M THE APEX PREDATOR! I KILLED MY OWN fukkING FATHER! I BETRAYED MYSELF! I MARTYRED MYSELF FOR THESE MOTHERfukkERS! I'M NOTHING LIKE MY FATHER WHO I KILLED! I'M BETTER THAN HIM! I'M TARIQ ST. fukkING PATRICK!"

Years from now, people are going to look at this as one of the WOAT scenes in the entire franchise. :russ:

Dog i was like tf is this shyt :mjlol:

bytch was pregnant.. now she doing shots off naked broads bodies within a span of a week.. life is crazy brehs

Power move fast

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:laff: I watched this whole muthafucca hoping that Ghost would come back

Glad it's one episode left. When is Tommy's show gonna end? Lol is this the end of the Power universe in current times?

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kane being put on front street at the dinner :mjlol:

Durk's acting skills :heh:

Ice Spice the soundtrack to make love to :skip:

Let me guess Dru makes it to Paris but Effie gets killed :francis:

Emmy award winning type speech in the warehouse by Tariq :laff:

Davis the lawyer murking hired goons in hand to hand combat :mjlol:

'Pull a gun on me, huh? in church? oh, you definitely going to hell' :pachaha:

A mother's love increased Monet's gun skills to John Wick levels :russ:

Monet went out like Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid :heh:

Don't tell me Noma's daughter is dikkmatized to the point she sides with Tariq :snoop:

This wack shyt is almost over :blessed:

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

images

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
- I take Tariq St fukking Patrick's pipsqueak rant just as serious as "I'm the Juggernaut bytch!" The fukk were they even thinking with that horrible shyt? That whole scene was one of the worst parts in the entire Power universe ever. Any of the characters from OG Power would have slapped the shyt out of him just for raising his voice lol. Instead of just offing Ealy, dude gonna give a whole Superhero-to-villain speech, but he's a bad ass. fukk outta here. :mjlol:

- Killing FBI agents is cool, but murking a cop is a no no :mjlol:

- Caine and Effie having sex all slow and sensual while Noma and Davis reenacting Belly :mjlol:

- Davis' Fisher Price: My First Body ole scary ass :mjlol:

- Monet Wick blasting through everybody like a seasoned assassin and then going out like Cleo in Set it Off :mjlol:

- Monet being verbally abusive (even cussed out Diana in a previous season JUST FOR SMILING), now she's conveniently the loving mama at the very last minute :mjlol:

- The whole Coming to America looking wedding being a big waste of money and resources :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Did they ever show Method Man's ex wife?
Nope. After Red dipped from the show, they said to hell with giving Method Man any personal backstory or character development.

He worked better as a character when Saxe was still alive and had someone on the legal/law enforcement side to collab with.

At this point, he's completely useless and just there as a character.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps