Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
im happy adriana getting an opportunity since shes been obviously needing work but adding her with 2 episodes to go before the series concludes must mean effie is about to die

And nobody checking for Salim, his corpse gotta be rotting to shyt right now :dead:

Carter made a promise to Paz about Junior and he's stressing out tryna play both sides of the law. There were a bunch of random scenes in an episode 8 of the last season of the series and it was basically filler. Even OG Power for all it's faults towards the end didn't rush storylines like this, I know it got cancelled but still. No flow to this one at all.

You can tell they rushing shyt

I'm not mad that they are ending this but they could have did it better then they are doing thus far. But it was a last minute decision so the writers and cast probably are just mailing it anyway.

ITS LIKE EVERYONE
HAS FORGOT THIS SEASON
WAS ALREADY FILMED AND
TURNED IN BEFORE STARZ CANCELED
THE SHOW.

THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO
BE THE LAST NOR
WAS IT FILMED
WITH THAT INTENT.

STARZ SAW THIS BULLshyt
AND SAID NAH PULL THE PLUG

:devil:
:evil:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida

ITS LIKE EVERYONE
HAS FORGOT THIS SEASON
WAS ALREADY FILMED AND
THE SHOW.

THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO
BE THE LAST NOR
WAS IT FILMED
WITH THAT INTENT.

STARZ SAW THIS BULLshyt

Even still, had it not been cancelled they've rushed a bunch of shyt to the finish line. And according to Diana's actor they changed up the storyline with the baby, she said she was supposed to keep it and they'd flash forward. Makes you wonder if they reshot those scenes later on why couldn't they clean up other loose ends still out there that are yet to be solved if they even will be by series end.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Brayden/Riq try to wipe the place down, only to put their prints all on the fire escape :dahell:
Then the idiot brayden brags to the gf about killing the dealer. Why? Now she has to die, she seems like she would talk to the cops because the "guilt" is getting to her.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

ITS LIKE EVERYONE
HAS FORGOT THIS SEASON
WAS ALREADY FILMED AND
THE SHOW.

THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO
BE THE LAST NOR
WAS IT FILMED
WITH THAT INTENT.

STARZ SAW THIS BULLshyt

I get that, but bruh, this shyt still doesn’t feel cohesive i wish they got one more season, to really write out a proper ending