Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
shyt is officially Empire status now.

That confused the hell out of me as well. Did they place her inside a random car and stage the accident scene? No cameras to capture anything of the sort I guess :martin:
Which makes total sense when you realize they both have/had the same showrunner.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Mecca was an Informant, they could have had him as Cater's guy
I like the idea in theory but I'm not sure those two would be able to coexist. Carter gets off on extorting drug dealers. I can't imagine a dealer on Mecca's level being cool with that setup, unlike the Tejadas :hhh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I like the idea in theory but I'm not sure those two would be able to coexist. Carter gets off on extorting drug dealers. I can't imagine a dealer on Mecca's level being cool with that setup, unlike the Tejadas :hhh:

More so Mecca gets free reign in exchange in handing Carter Opps to Extort and lock up

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
They could have brought back the mecca actor and made new prequel type scenes.. woulda been epic.. instead we have dumbass writers who can’t remember what happened last week

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What? Extortion , payoffs, protection whatever you call it. It's all the same.