Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
The writing on this show is becoming really trash.
shyt is officially Empire status now.
It's probably been mentioned, but how the fukk can someone get their faced smashed in with a cast iron skillet and it can be covered up to be a vehicle accident? No steering wheel can do that type of damage.
That confused the hell out of me as well. Did they place her inside a random car and stage the accident scene? No cameras to capture anything of the sort I guess :martin:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
shyt is officially Empire status now.

That confused the hell out of me as well. Did they place her inside a random car and stage the accident scene? No cameras to capture anything of the sort I guess :martin:
I was just thinking what about the kid who witnessed Tariq and Diana.. what about the neighbours who probly saw 3-4 different cars pull up to the officers house …. No one has a ring camera? The fukk

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
nikkas really thought Brayden was supposed to be Tommy? This cracka dumb as fukk

Tommy do dumb stuff, And i got a feeling they gon show it in orgins

I’m sitting here wondering: when Noma gonna find out that Monet killed Mecca? When Noma gonna find out that Mecca had a baby with Monet? When Anya gonna find out that she had a half brother who was a rising basketball player?

Not her dad

Tommy was an Idiot over Lala and the White girl but I don't remember him telling them about bodies lol

Holly kept wanting to know information, but her crack head ass was too busy running mouf to try and seem like she down and know more than she did, she was a fukkin liability

It's probably been mentioned, but how the fukk can someone get their faced smashed in with a cast iron skillet and it can be covered up to be a vehicle accident? No steering wheel can do that type of damage.

The whole thing is stupid, i don’t believe for one second that living bratz doll could overpower a trained cop, and all that tussling didn’t wake lil man up, and super cop made it look like an accident, never mind all the dna all over the place :mjlol:

It's a possibility. We had a scary dude in Brayden that overnight became a cold-hearted killer/Rambo character busting his guns. With good aim too..

Cocaine got him acting like Tony Montana

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Mecca was an Informant, they could have had him as Cater's guy

That’s the thing, it would’ve made more sense and been a bigger play than Noma and especially Dru.

But unfortunately the way they write this show, they probably didn’t have a Carter character in the plans at the time of Mecca’s death.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I'm not mad that they are ending this but they could have did it better then they are doing thus far. But it was a last minute decision so the writers and cast probably are just mailing it anyway.
This shyt is so convoluted that I almost want to believe the series ending is a promotional pump fake :russ:. Like nobody could conceivably plan doing something this bad :russ: The writers room gotta be like a group project where everybody turn their sections separately and nobody made sure they were working on the same assignment. :pachaha:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I haven't been this checked out of Power before. I'm two episodes behind and I'm not even worried about spoiling anything for myself. This season has been so bad, nobody's even bothering to leak the episodes.:russ:

But since I'm here, I might as well complain about Tariq shytting on Ghost for the ten millionth time. In episode five, he literally says he has a lot of Ghost in him. Next episode, he once again says he's nothing like Ghost. Then in the episode promo after, he tells Tasha he knows how to get himself out of trouble unlike Ghost.

How can his character learn so much every week and still be so stupid?