Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Did Monet ever find out that Tasha was the one who shot at her? :what:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I dont think Ghost coming back no more :mjcry:
He'd come back if the money was right and actual direction for his character is there.

There have been worse Hollywood and entertainment relationships that have been repaired.

They can start repairing that relationship by making him the voiceover for Origins.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Why wont 50/starz pay him what he wants.. they cheap as hell even ending book 2 early cause they didn’t want to pay more during the reup
With how shytty this season is playing out and has been since Mahoney took over, I don't necessarily blame them.

Their biggest mistake was shytting on Ghost's character every chance they get to prop up Tariq, which they're still essentially doing now.

The most ironic part about it though is that they essentially proved Ghost and Omari correct with how things have played out.

Omari must have turned down Kemp's advances with how she insists on shytting on his legacy.

Last edited:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
With how shytty this season is playing out and has been since Mahoney took over, I don't necessarily blame them.

Their biggest mistake was shytting on Ghost's character every chance they get to prop up Tariq, which they're still essentially doing now.

The most ironic part about it though is that they essentially proved Ghost and Omari correct with how things have played out.

Omari must have turned down Kemp's advances with how she insists on shytting on his legacy.
Interesting take, never thought of that. I always thought it was because she projects/projected her dislike of her own father onto Ghost, and why she felt such a kinship with Tariq's character.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Interesting take, never thought of that. I always thought it was because she projects/projected her dislike of her own father onto Ghost, and why she felt such a kinship with Tariq's character.
It’s just weird and feels personal because no other character in Power history has been treated like the way that she treats Ghost/Omari. I also can’t think of many shows in where the showrunner goes out of their way to shyt on a lead actor in the way that they have.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
It’s just weird and feels personal because no other character in Power history has been treated like the way that she treats Ghost/Omari. I also can’t think of many shows in where the showrunner goes out of their way to shyt on a lead actor in the way that they have.
Exactly, the way she fukked up his character in the final season of OG Power was egregiously bad. Then like you said she'd make comments like she's not the showrunner, like she doesn't control anything lmfao.