Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
If Drew doesn't take off that damn Thriller jacket...
:scust:

Bruh

And him following Carter around like a lost puppy

He probably gon put a bullet in that nikka.

Them Power checks must be real good because Lightskin Keisha blew the fukk up compared to how she looked earlier in the season or previous seasons for that matter…..unless she’s pregnant (in real life) and that explains the excessive weight gain 😬

She was pregnant might have had the kid, but you know happy weight

Brayden crashing out over a fukking junkie

Bruh when they found her i thought the Bih was dead, then he running his mouth, hey i took care of him

nikka what

That coke got him actin stupid

And nobody checking for Salim, his corpse gotta be rotting to shyt right now :dead:

Carter made a promise to Paz about Junior and he's stressing out tryna play both sides of the law. There were a bunch of random scenes in an episode 8 of the last season of the series and it was basically filler. Even OG Power for all it's faults towards the end didn't rush storylines like this, I know it got cancelled but still. No flow to this one at all.

That nikka made a promise til he seen dollar signs

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
I’m sitting here wondering: when Noma gonna find out that Monet killed Mecca? When Noma gonna find out that Mecca had a baby with Monet? When Anya gonna find out that she had a half brother who was a rising basketball player?
Genetics don't work like that...lol, Anya isn't related to Zeke at all ...