POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll listen to Allen Lichtman who is a professor an American historian who taught at the American university in D.C who predicted the last 10 presidential elections since the re election of Reagan back in 1984 before I listen to Micheal Moore.. and Lichtman said Biden needs to stay in the race but you got Micheal Moore saying drop out? Foh man

Do better bro

Ironically this was the kind of arrogant response the Dems had to Moore’s prediction in 2016 when he was begging Hillary to campaign in Michigan. :mjgrin:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Ironically this was the kind of arrogant response the Dems had to Moore’s prediction in 2016 when he was begging Hillary to campaign in Michigan. :mjgrin:
Lichtman said Trump was going to win in 2016… Hes saying Biden has to stay in the race as it is too late to switch a candidate and if they put Harris on top of the ticket or any other person Dems will lose the election…

Like I said Do better bro

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lichtman said Trump was going to win in 2016… Hes saying Biden has to stay in the race as it is too late to switch a candidate and if they put Harris on top of the ticket or any other person Dems will lose the election…

Like I said Do better bro

In four short months we shall find out. I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what I think...I think Democrats and the media have no fear or respect for the democratic voters and that is why we are getting all this talk about dropping out months before the elections

that is just straight up irresponsible

That’s a fact. Democrats have very little fear or respect for voters. The party is run by a bunch of elitist a$$holes who believe they are the smartest people in any room.

Their mantra is basically, “give us your vote and then shut the fukk up peasant. I went to to an Ivy don’t you know”

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can give him credit for seeing the problems in 2016 but :mjlol:at the bolded. Please have him call the next 5-6 elections correctly before citing him as a Presidential Election Scholar.

He got it right in 16, 18,20 and 22. Like I said, the Dems had the same dismissive condescending response in 2016. We ended up with Trump. The arrogance of liberals is truly amazing.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
He got it right in 16, 18,20 and 22. Like I said, the Dems had the same dismissive condescending response in 2016. We ended up with Trump. The arrogance of liberals is truly amazing.

A lot of people got 18, 20, and 22 right. Not being arrogant at all, but saying Michael Moore is a master prognosticator based on 8 years with 6 of them being predictable isn't the flex you think it is.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all should be really worried. Michael Moore has called every election correctly going back to 2016.

I've always fux'd with Michael Moore heavy but he's got a contrarian nature. He tends to have very provocative messaging and this seems to be very much in line with that. I don't think he's wrong per se but I'd make the argument ALL energy needs to go towards getting Biden re-elected. not dragging him and critiques. it sucks but here we are. Trump is too dangerous to siphon off energy anywhere else. and age is less of a factor when you consider the guy he's running again is in his late 70's. Moore and the rest of the dem antagonists need to move onward and upward.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
just listened to Morning Joe interviewed Joe Biden there were some disrespectful ass questions... they would never ask the fat orange fukk

we are living in a twilight zone....is like Joe Biden ate a baby during the debate or something

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Former Trump Staffer Reveals New Texts Alleging More Secret Payoffs and Settlements​

Phillip Nieto

Jul 6th, 2024, 2:22 pm

15384 comments

Poll Finds Half Think Trump Should Drop Campaign

(AP Photo/Seth Wenig, Pool)

A former staffer on Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign revealed bombshell texts claiming that the former president’s 2020 campaign “settled multiple suits” related to gender discrimination and sexual harassment.

A.J. Delgado made the revelation as part of her ongoing discrimination lawsuit against the current campaign, alleging she was raped by Trump advisor Jason Miller. The motion she filed Thursday included a thread of texts she claims are between herself and Jenna Ellis, another former Trump staffer.

“Jenna, [between] us, do you know of anyone who complained of gender discrimination, pregnancy discrimination, or sexual harassment, in the 2020 campaign? Do you know if the 2020 campaign settled any lawsuits regarding such?” Delgado allegedly asks Ellis, according to The New Republic.

“Yes. Off record—Boris. The campaign settled multiple suits,” Ellis allegedly says in response. “Have your investigator subpoena Michael Glassner.” The individual in question was a campaign strategist for Trump’s 2020 campaign.

“I will of course tell you the truth. We may not agree on everything, but I will support you,” Ellis allegedly adds in her texts with Delgado.

Although the name “Boris” is reference in the texts multiple media outlets have speculated it could be referring to Boris Epshteyn, a high-level adviser to Trump’s 202 campaign and current confidante to the former president.

Delgado has asserted in earlier sworn statements that Trump’s 2016 campaign used middlemen to provide hush money payments intended to keep discrimination settlements away from the public, including the Federal Election Commission.

Trump was convicted by a Manhattan jury on 34 counts relating to fabricating business records for hush money payments to adult film actress Stormy Daniels during the 2016 election.

“In other words, the payment would be routed through a middleman, to hide the fact that the Campaign had settled, from the public and the FEC,” Delgado said in a sworn court declaration. “I thus have direct, personal experience with the Defendant-Campaign hiding settlement payments to women, routing them through a ‘middleman law firm,’ which to the public would only appear as payments ‘for legal services.’”

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
NEW: In her lawsuit v. 2016 Trump campaign, A.J. Delgado just filed an unredacted text exchange she says is with Jenna Ellis in which Ellis apparently states that the Trump campaign settled multiple discrimination or sexual harassment claims against "Boris."

https://assets2.pacermonitor.com/fi...6c8aa587d1a86921beaa38cad4b5218b80eab0a58b36e

2/11
Previously--

"Trump adviser Boris Epshteyn arrested in 2021 after groping complaints at club, police records show"

Trump adviser Boris Epshteyn arrested in 2021 after groping complaints at club, police records show

3/11
Some shameless self-promotion since these tweets are getting some traction--

Get an alert when I publish: visit this URL and and smash the follow button. Thx and happy Fourth!

Zach Everson

4/11
Also, here's Delgado's rationale for filing the unredacted text exchange--

https://assets2.pacermonitor.com/fi...19e011ffd98b9ce9698326a5d3cd6e4e5074d66e1e947

5/11
An attorney for the Trump campaign told Delgado she could flag the unredacted text exchange as confidential.

She did not do so.

https://assets2.pacermonitor.com/fi...8bdcf351c6c8dfc80c1ec9e1bfc565eb4149849dfae5b

6/11
She first filed it redacted. They asked to file if unredacted and confidential. Guessing something was awry in it being available to the public? 😉

7/11

8/11
"Only the best people."

9/11
Hey @cnn, is this newsworthy enough for you?

10/11
Boris should team up with Lauren Boebert

11/11
Trump is a sexual predator & he surrounds himself with sexual predators.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GRrSZcJXgAA5lra.jpg

GRrawidbMAESZL1.png

GRrcJvWbMAMUjmt.png

GRrawidbMAESZL1.png

GRuOHHEWcAAI0Ne.jpg

GRuOHHFXoAAXJyw.jpg