POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Trump Ripped for Denying Project 2025 Connections, Despite the Evidence​

‘TRUMP IS LYING’

“What is he talking about?” Joe Biden tweeted. “Trump is lying about Project 2025. It’s his people and his plan. But it’s your freedoms and future at risk.”

Emell Derra Adolphus​

Freelance Writer

Updated Jul. 06, 2024 12:54PM EDT / Published Jul. 06, 2024 12:50PM EDT

Former President Donald Trump with John McEntee at White House

Getty/Andrew Caballero-Reynolds​

Media outlets and political pundits alike have ripped into Donald Trump after he claimed to have no knowledge about Project 2025.

Amid growing calls to address the right-wing plan, which has seemingly emerged from the dark corners of the internet overnight, Trump took to Truth Social to deny his involvement in the plan in a way that left many scratching their heads.

“I know nothing about Project 2025. I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they're saying and some of the things they're saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them,” he posted.

In response, DNC Spokesperson Aida Ross released the following statement:

“Donald Trump and Project 2025 are one big MAGA operation, coordinating on an extreme blueprint to rip away freedoms and undermine democracy—and they’ve made it clear themselves. Many of Trump’s closest former White House aides are leading the project and his campaign’s own press secretary starred in one of their recruitment videos," the statement read.

The Trump allies Ross is referring to include, Trump’s former chief of staff at the U.S. Office of Personnel and Management, Paul Dans, former associate directors of presidential personnel, Spencer Chretien and Troup Hemenway, former Trump White House aide, Johnny McEntee, former chief of staff Mark Meadows, and former Trump West Wing advisor Stephen Miller.

All of names of the above names have been openly connected or listed on Project 2025’s website in some form or fashion. Moreover, Trump's campaign press secretary Karoline Leavitt has been spotted in recruitment ads for Project 2025.

So what is Project 2025? According to its website, Project 2025 is the effort of a “broad coalition of conservative organizations that have come together to ensure a successful administration begins in January 2025.” And by successful, the project seems to mean an administration “with the right conservative policy recommendations and properly vetted and trained personnel to implement them.” They added, “We will take back our government.”

The Heritage Foundation is the main organizer of Project 2025, and if that foundation sounds scarily familiar, it is because their proposals have been behind nearly two-thirds of Trump’s policies, including his Supreme Court picks, during his presidency. The Project 2025 website also proudly lists that fact, sharing, “Most recently, the Trump administration relied heavily on Heritage’s ‘Mandate’ for policy guidance, embracing nearly two-thirds of Heritage’s proposals within just one year in office.”

As for what the Heritage Foundation has in store for the American people if we are indeed blessed/cursed with another conservative president? A list of agenda dismantling protections and rights on everything from abortion and climate change to LGBTQ equality and foreign aid is painting a grim picture.

“The fact Trump denies it should be taken as confirmation he knows everything about Project 2025,” wrote Democratic Coalition co-founder Scott Dworkin.

Even President Joe Biden called B.S. on Trump not knowing about a plan in which he is the alleged lynchpin for its activation.

“What is he talking about?” Biden tweeted. “Trump is lying about Project 2025. It’s his people and his plan. But it’s your freedoms and future at risk.”

He added, “Trump’s ‘project’ will destroy America. If you don’t believe me, google it.”

So when Trump says he “knows nothing about Project 2025,” either he is outright lying, or it is he who is not mentally fit to be president because he can't remember the plan he allegedly is involved in.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
“Sorry but no one can unsee that debate performance”

bytch please. THIS is what I can’t unsee:

2/11
That his own SCOTUS appointees joined with the other GOP abominations to grant him ‘immunity’ for INCITING A DEADLY TERRORIST ATTACK ON THE CAPITOL (which, for the record, is not an ‘official presidential duty’) makes it so much fukking worse. Traitors all.

3/11
And a recap of everything we learned from the Jan 6th Committee Hearings:

—Trump lost the election. He *knew* he had lost the election. Yet he refused to concede and spread his ‘Big Lie’ about “election fraud/rigging” anyway, laying the groundwork for what culminated in Jan 6th.

4/11
Hey Andrew, did you see this?? Has me wondering why this was only shown on CNN International and not aired in @CNN here in the U.S.?

5/11
Yes, I saw it. I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess that it’s because it contradicts their current narrative of “REPLACE BIDEN BECAUSE HE HAS DEMENTIA OMGGGGG.” They’re a total disgrace

6/11
Show the whole clip, where they fired CS canisters into the crowd BEFORE anything happened.

7/11
They didn’t do that. People who defend insurrectionists on my timeline can kindly fukk all the way off forever.

8/11
Now show the BLM riots… I like pages that show these things!

9/11
Yep. Here we go with the “BLM riots” that “destroyed whole towns/cities” that “burned to the ground.” OR they didn’t do any of that, are not in any way equivalent to A DEADLY TERRORIST ATTACK ON OUR CAPITOL no matter how much you want it to be, and you are a gullible racist clown

10/11
Here is something for you

11/11
No thanks. Because that isn’t what she said. And The NY Times is not a reputable source. Here’s something for you before you GTFO my timeline:

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GRuubLeXkAA1xRJ.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

1/1
Using a mobility device to signify that physical disability makes one unable to serve as president (which Biden is NOT as he is fully able to walk) when FDR was paralyzed at 39 and STILL won the presidency so many times, they had to term limit him because he was so popular.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GRp2t9yXAAAQojK.jpg

Wheel chair Jimmy is the gov of Texas as well lol

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1/1
Using a mobility device to signify that physical disability makes one unable to serve as president (which Biden is NOT as he is fully able to walk) when FDR was paralyzed at 39 and STILL won the presidency so many times, they had to term limit him because he was so popular.

GRp2t9yXAAAQojK.jpg

That cover is really out of line and offensive, and I'm not handicapped. FDR guided this country through the depression and the second world war in a wheelchair and was so popular he got elected 4 times. So popular they changed the Constitution to codify term limits, and nobody would ever say he couldn't run a country. We even got that a$$hole in Texas in a wheelchair. He's not very liked or popular outside of Texas, but nobody in Texas would say he's incompetent.

In addition, Biden can walk, and rides bikes. Any issues with him are mental, not physical

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Y’all should be really worried. Michael Moore has called every election correctly going back to 2016.

I’ll listen to Allen Lichtman who is a professor an American historian who taught at the American university in D.C who predicted the last 10 presidential elections since the re election of Reagan back in 1984 before I listen to Micheal Moore.. and Lichtman said Biden needs to stay in the race but you got Micheal Moore saying drop out? Foh man

Do better bro