POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ironically this was the kind of arrogant response the Dems had to Moore’s prediction in 2016 when he was begging Hillary to campaign in Michigan. :mjgrin:

That was only 8 years ago and they refused to learn from it. In 2016 they blamed the Bernie and Jill Stein. Nevermind that every presidential election has a Green party candidate running and every nominee has to go through the primary process with a challenger. Blame everyone except the DNC and Hillary. Nevermind that Bernie endorsed Hillary and actively campaigned for her. And when Biden loses they won't blame him or democratic leadership either. This time they will blame the media for zeroing in on covering Biden after the veil was finally raised and it shocked the country. You have the leader of the free world being someone you wouldn't even let drive you to the store and people expect journalists not to cover it.

Last edited:

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just listened to Morning Joe interviewed Joe Biden there were some disrespectful ass questions... they would never ask the fat orange fukk

we are living in a twilight zone....is like Joe Biden ate a baby during the debate or something
We are definitely living in the twilight zone. I agree with you on that at least. What a time to be alive. From my perspective you got 2 giant groups of people who have been mass brainwashed and they refuse to acknowledge reality. No he didn't eat a baby but the man has clearly shown he is no shape to be the president of the most powerful country on the earth. And I have friends saying, "come on, it wasn't that bad". Yes, yes it is that bad. When you got people in congress in your own party turning on you, it's very bad. That just doesn't happen over just a bad debate performance. It's not the debate performance. It's him. Maybe you haven't known many older people his age but i can tell you it's only going to get worse and worse. It's not going to get better. They are parading this man out there to run a presidential campaign! He doesn't have Covid this time as an excuse not to be out there every day, in a different state talking in front of thousands of people, answering questions. He is going to degrade right before our eyes. If you think the debate was humiliating for him, wait till you see what happens the next few months! It ain't gonna be good man. But it will be historic. 40 years from now people will watch clips of him on whatever version of YouTube exists and look back at this decade and think no wonder we fell off in the 20s. These are the people they put in power? wtf? A crazy lunatic fascist was trying to take over the country and they walked out this barley breathing old man who can't communicate to stop him?

Last edited:

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what I think...I think Democrats and the media have no fear or respect for the democratic voters and that is why we are getting all this talk about dropping out months before the elections

that is just straight up irresponsible
Well the voters voted for Harris too. They voted for her to be his replacement if he can't do the job and he clearly can't do the job. We basically have a presidential candidate who is not able to effectively communicate his message to the American people and unable to effectively retort the message of his opponent. You have Trump giving his crazy message to the people, lie, demonize human beings, etc and the only answer is some incoherent mumbling. Couldn't even effectively challenge him on the issue of abortion rights. He can't even effectively communicate any of his accomplishments. At least Kamala Harris can speak! People are gonna clown her for repeating her silly catch phrases like "passage of time" and "unburdened by what has been" or whatever that bullshyt is but all politicians do that. Trump repeats the same thing at every single rally. Everyone voting for Biden only because they're scared shytless of Trump is still gonna vote for Kamala right? But at least you can get some votes from people who aren't scared of Trump and may just not vote at all. They have to replace him with her for any chance of winning. If you ask me, he needs to step down as president now and let her be the first female president today. And let her run for re-election. We can't have a president who is useless between the hours of 8pm and 10am. No matter how many people voted for him. Put the VP in. He should resign tomorrow.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well the voters voted for Harris too. They voted for her to be his replacement if he can't do the job and he clearly can't do the job. We basically have a presidential candidate who is not able to effectively communicate his message to the American people and unable to effectively retort the message of his opponent. You have Trump giving his crazy message to the people, lie, demonize human beings, etc and the only answer is some incoherent mumbling. Couldn't even effectively challenge him on the issue of abortion rights. He can't even effectively communicate any of his accomplishments. At least Kamala Harris can speak! People are gonna clown her for repeating her silly catch phrases like "passage of time" and "unburdened by what has been" or whatever that bullshyt is but all politicians do that. Trump repeats the same thing at every single rally. Everyone voting for Biden only because they're scared shytless of Trump is still gonna vote for Kamala right? But at least you can get some votes from people who aren't scared of Trump and may just not vote at all. They have to replace him with her for any chance of winning. If you ask me, he needs to step down as president now and let her be the first female president today. And let her run for re-election. We can't have a president who is useless between the hours of 8pm and 10am. No matter how many people voted for him. Put the VP in. He should resign tomorrow.

It is completely absurd situation we find ourselves in. Imagine an emergency happens at 8:30pm. :mjlol:

Whitehouse Operator: WH operator, how may I help you?

Joint Chiefs of Staff: We need to speak to the president right away. It’s very urgent.

WH Operator: we closed for the day. You can call back tomorrow at 10am.

JCS: :damn:

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are definitely living in the twilight zone. I agree with you on that at least. What a time to be alive. From my perspective you got 2 giant groups of people who have been mass brainwashed and they refuse to acknowledge reality. No he didn't eat a baby but the man has clearly shown he is no shape to be the president of the most powerful country on the earth. And I have friends saying, "come on, it wasn't that bad". Yes, yes it was that bad. It was terrible. And maybe you haven't known many older people his age but i can tell you it's only going to get worse and worse. It's not going to get better. They are parading this man out there to run a presidential campaign! He doesn't have Covid this time as an excuse not to be out there every day, in a different state talking in front of thousands of people, answering questions. He is going to degrade right before our eyes. If you think the debate was humiliating for him, wait till you see what happens the next few months! It ain't gonna be good man. But it will be historic. 40 years from now people will watch clips of him on whatever version of YouTube exists and look back at this decade and the the terrible shyt that's waiting for us and think damn. No wonder we fell off in the 20s. These are the people they put in power? wtf? A crazy lunatic fascist was trying to take over the country and they walked out this barley breathing old man who can't communicate to stop him?

It is completely absurd situation we find ourselves in. Imagine an emergency happens at 8:30pm. :mjlol:

Whitehouse Operator: WH operator, how may I help you?

Joint Chiefs of Staff: We need to speak to the president right away. It’s very urgent.

WH Operator: we closed for the day. You can call back tomorrow at 10am.

JCS: :damn:
Right. People want to to talk about democracy and we have to respect the decision of who the people voted for. I can tell you the people did not vote for whoever is speaking up and making the decision in the situation room at 3 am if there's a national emergency because we don't even know who that person is and we damn sure didn't vote for them.

What do we do Mr. President?

Biden: incoherent whispers

A person who is not the president: I'll take it from here.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Now you know why…

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GR8FgutWgAA3IWR.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Sailor attempted to access President Biden's restricted medical record: Navy​

The sailor was administratively punished following an investigation.

By Luis Martinez

July 9, 2024, 1:40 PM

biden-walter-reed-gty-lv-240709-3_1720546038438_hpMain_16x9.jpg

2:43

Biden's doctor releases letter

The president's physician is now explaining why a Parkinson's disease expert visited the White House ei...Show More

A junior sailor has been punished after he tried to access President Joe Biden's restricted medical records while searching through a government database in February, the U.S. Navy revealed Tuesday.

The incident took place on Feb. 23, and the unidentified sailor searched "Joseph Biden" three times, a U.S. official told ABC News.

"On February 26, 2024, Navy Medicine Readiness and Training Command (NMRTC) Fort Belvoir was notified of an unauthorized access to medical records by an active-duty service member," the U.S. Navy said in a statement. "A Sailor assigned to NMRTC Fort Belvoir searched the name 'Joseph Biden' in MHS Genesis, the Military Health System's electronic health record, out of curiosity. A co-worker reported the Sailor's breach of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)."

biden-walter-reed-gty-lv-240709_1720545863990_hpMain_4x3.jpg

President Joe Biden exits Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Bethesda, Md., following his routine an...Show more

Andrew Caballero-Reynolds/AFP via Getty Images, FILE

MORE: Biden told governors he had medical checkup after debate and is in good health: Sources​

It's unknown what records the sailor may have pulled up but it was not Biden's record, according to the Navy.

The Naval Criminal Investigative Service immediately began an investigation after they were alerted about the search and the probe concluded on April 24, according to the Navy.

The sailor was administratively punished and continues to serve in the Navy, the U.S. official said.

biden-walter-reed-gty-lv-240709-3_1720546038438_hpMain.jpg

President Joe Biden walks out of the White House before boarding the Marine One presidential helicop...Show more

Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images, FILE

MORE: Biden 'fit for duty,' physical 'identified no new concerns,' his doctor says​

"The president was informed within hours of White House staff being notified by the Department of Defense," a White House official told ABC News about the incident.

Biden underwent his physical on Feb. 28, two days after this investigation began. The White House official said the physical was "previously planned and was not impacted by this incident."

ABC News' Justin Gomez contributed to this report.