POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
not how it works around here :ufdup:
:sas2: :sas2:

Why should it be any other way? Guy posts pro Trump stats big time. Falls over himself to post it, actually. Then turns around and says it's just out of concern! Oh! I just want you guys to know he has this amazing chance at reelection because out of 700 polled people? 450 said they'd vote for him if the election was today! Even though it's 7 months out.

I'm not convinced. He should come out of the political closet and so should you.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why should it be any other way? Guy posts pro Trump stats big time. Falls over himself to post it, actually. Then turns around and says it's just out of concern! Oh! I just want you guys to know he has this amazing chance at reelection because out of 700 polled people? 450 said they'd vote for him if the election was today! Even though it's 7 months out.

I'm not convinced. He should come out of the political closet and so should you.
look, i know that some of you have a problem with objective reality, or the fact that politics and voters exist outside of dark blue districts

but all FAH is doing is posting polls....that exist. if he didn't post them in fukkin higher learning threads ... they would still exist :dead:

should the polls not be looked at or discussed, since they offend your tender sensibilities? :laff: or are you accusing him of faking this information?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

@FAH1223 is not MAGA. He’s just stubborn and misguided about polling. The more we yell at him about polls, the more he digs his heels. Otherwise, he is a good poster.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
@FAH1223 is not MAGA. He’s just stubborn and misguided about polling. The more we yell at him about polls, the more he digs his heels. Otherwise, he is a good poster.
He’s also one of those progressive that believe if fundamental change isn’t taken place to existing systems than no good is being done

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
@FAH1223 is like the gullible little brother. You love him but you know if you not around he gonna fall for whatever the hustler round the block is telling him. The type to come home smiling about the Jordan’s he just got for $100 and the logo look wild as hell

For his sake I hope nobody from Biden team keeping tabs on him or he ain’t getting invited back to the White House next term

:hubie: