POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You are a Trump supporter. Everything you post is either pro-Trump or anti-Democrat or both sides BS and some polls bogging up a red wave without looking into context.

You belong to TLR. You’d be right at home with Chicago and em
Oh come on man. He is just posting snap shots in time! :troll:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Trump skates by again

Is it just me or does this rumored $4B valuation of a Truth Social IPO via a SPAC smell like one of the most blatant corruption and influence peddling operations done in a while? Whoever buys this if it happens at that valuation is either in it for pump and dump or do get on the White List for a potential Trump White House.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it just me or does this rumored $4B valuation of a Truth Social IPO via a SPAC smell like one of the most blatant corruption and influence peddling operations done in a while? Whoever buys this if it happens at that valuation is either in it for pump and dump or do get on the White List for a potential Trump White House.

:dead: this is a good point, too. it has what, like a 6 month to 5 year shelf life? MAYBE? its a horrible product

Daps
Trump skates by again

This can’t save him fast enough. Maybe if this happened on the day the verdict came down. Best he can do is try and use the shares he owns as collateral for a loan.

Problem is gonna be that the valuation on the company is gonna plummet when it goes Public. So no one w/ actual money is going to view it as worthwhile collateral.

Or to put it differently; in no way shape or form is this site worth anywhere close per share what it’s valued when compared to Twitter.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Jeff Yass who co-founded the SPAC who's overseeing this 'acquisition' wants to be Treasury Secretary. He also has multi-billion dollar investments in TikTok (in the neighborhood of $30B) and a couple other companies which Trump has recently changed his stance on.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This can’t save him fast enough. Maybe if this happened on the day the verdict came down. Best he can do is try and use the shares he owns as collateral for a loan.

Problem is gonna be that the valuation on the company is gonna plummet when it goes Public. So no one w/ actual money is going to view it as worthwhile collateral.

Or to put it differently; in no way shape or form is this site worth anywhere close per share what it’s valued when compared to Twitter.
Trump is donzo lol

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Salon

Eric Trump says he was laughed at while attempting to secure his dad's $454 million bond​

Kelly McClure

Sun, March 24, 2024 at 1:00 PM EDT·2 min read

TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP via Getty Images

TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP via Getty Images

On Monday, Donald Trump will be called upon to make good on the $454 million judgment in his New York fraud case or post bond in order to appeal the ruling. And if this doesn't happen, AG Letitia James is prepared to seize his assets in an effort to ensure that gets paid one way or another.

In an interview with Fox News host Maria Bartiromo on Sunday, Eric Trump re-circulated the story initiated by Trump's team that they've been turned down by every lender they've reached out to regarding the bond, saying that they basically laughed in his face.

"This is 'lawfare,'” the younger Trump said. "They want to hurt my father, who’s winning the presidential race right now. He’s beating Biden in every single poll in every single swing state. He came out and said he wants to put hundreds of millions of dollars of his own money into his campaign. And, how do they deprive him of that? They have (Judge Arthur Engoron) come up with an astronomical number, give you zero time to post a bond, a bond that’s not even commercially available in the United States. It’s not — no one’s ever seen a bond this size. Every single person when I came to them saying, 'Hey, can I get a half-billion-dollar bond?' Maria, they were laughing. They were laughing. Top executives of the largest surety companies had never seen anything of this size. What, they’re going to start seizing assets if he can’t put up something that’s not available in the United States?"

Watch here: