GJkG-9qa8AAl44V

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: get your trump Bible.

Chapter 4, verse 45: And holy is he who praise the one true king. Maga Don. As he was treated very unfairly by very nasty and racist dark-skinned savages. Believe me God said and many people said.

There really is no bottom to the barrel of fukkery for this idiot to scrape.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
:dead: get your trump Bible.

Chapter 4, verse 45: And holy is he who praise the one true king. Maga Don. As he was treated very unfairly by very nasty and racist dark-skinned savages. Believe me God said and many people said.

They're actually Trumpers in the comments section defending this lol wow

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
the average MAGA wouldn't hold Trump accountable if he walked in on Trump fukking his wife
Precisely.

Sir, with tears in my eyes, you ejaculated with more force than all WW2 weapons combined. My wife is forever grateful and as am I, for raw dogging her in front of our children and myself. Obama is the devil!

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Precisely.

Sir, with tears in my eyes, you ejaculated with more force than all WW2 weapons combined. My wife is forever grateful and as am I, for raw dogging her in front of our children and myself. Obama is the devil!
He said Trump was the only guy who could please his wife and please take his money! Michelle is a man and a Marxist and Communist!