POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I love when you guys show your true colors in here. You were itching to post this weren't you? This isn't the W you think it is. :sas2:
So Trump getting billions from a merger isnt a win? Some of you are just as detached from reality wrt to Trump's going to prison, going to die broke, etc as the maga people who think he's still POTUS and there's a deep state

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Hey I hope they go after him. But I’ve seen them fail to hold powerful rich white men accountable to have faith in the SEC.

Yall have entirely way too much faith in the system
They've already investigated the merger Trump was of course cleared of any major wrongdoing

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm beginning to lose hope that Trump will ever face any form of justice. It would have been preferable to see him held accountable for trying to overturn the election and the insurrection. In the Geogia case; Fani has ruined the perception of the case with her stupidity and lack of integrity. And Merrick Garland (whose compromised by the Federalist Society) showed a severe dereliction of duty and waited damn near four years to appoint Jack Smith for the Jan 6th stuff. The only way Trump is going to be held accountable is through the people. Voters have to show up for a second time and say no to Trump's authoritarianism.

Its a sick system where the onus is completely put on the people to keep a wannabe dictator from power and not our institutions which should be uncorrupted enough to protect democracy. Left to its own devices the system will always prioritize the interests of the wealthy over what's ultimately best for the country. How long can such a system realistically last before someone like Trump comes along and steers it to its natural conclusion. Which is fascism and authoritarianism. Perhaps Trump is America's reckoning.

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
What are you talking about? I’m not a Trump supporter.

The MFer always get away with everything.

You are a Trump supporter. Everything you post is either pro-Trump or anti-Democrat or both sides BS and some polls bogging up a red wave without looking into context.

You belong to TLR. You’d be right at home with Chicago and em

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
You are a Trump supporter. Everything you post is either pro-Trump or anti-Democrat or both sides BS and some polls bogging up a red wave without looking into context.

You belong to TLR. You’d be right at home with Chicago and em
You don’t deserve to be a mod here at all. You couldn’t wait to make Trump look good huh ?

Strange logic.

Just cause I post the polls which nearly all show Trump leading doesn’t make me a supporter.

Just cause I point out this idiot always escapes consequences doesn’t make me a supporter.

You seem to just not want to see anything that’s not saying this man is doomed. Reality says he has as good as shot as ever at returning to the WH, pardoning himself of his federal crimes and using SCOTUS to get immunity from everything.

Hey @FAH1223 Trump missed the deadline to post the Bond on that NY $454m judgement… Why you ain’t post about that? NY AG James already filed them orders in Westchester NY to start taking his shyt on Monday :umad:
I’ll believe it when I see it.

Trump never faces justices. I have a bad feeling he gets bailed out again :snoop: