ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Shiiiiiiiit. We going BACK to the Four Seasons…

6089b74c3f0560001881c9be

Landscaping :blessed:
Mind blowing that this happened :russ: so much fukkery you forget things

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
@FAH1223 but I thought Trump was poll leading? Can he win the general with no money? :pachaha:
He has polls he doesn't need money! :lolbron:

Cac Maga er uh @the cac mamba voters who are paying attention know inflation has origins with the poor handling of covid. Which happened under the Trump admin and is the main reason he lost. I don't expect you to understand or agree with that Cac Maga. Doesn't line up with your viewpoint.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has polls he doesn't need money! :lolbron:

Cac Maga er uh @the cac mamba voters who are paying attention know inflation has origins with the poor handling of covid. Which happened under the Trump admin and is the main reason he lost. I don't expect you to understand or agree with that Cac Maga. Doesn't line up with your viewpoint.
no, you idiot. americans are stupid. a lot of people DONT know that :dead: thats the point

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: no one is talking about MAGA cultists

plenty of normal, moderate voters are tired of everything being more expensive under Biden. and again, why can't you answer the question?

why the fukk can't Biden go out there and say "Trump is lying, i'm the one who unleashed american energy? i'm beating trump
"?
Because it goes without saying. And it's why so many folks are pumped up to vote in November.

You think you're slick. I see our resident pollster got busy all of a sudden.... :sas2:

Why the fukk can't the House keep a speaker for more than a few months at a time?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got this from what cac maga? Some 1000 person poll? The maga folks in your circle of friends?
so you're saying that millions of americans dont think "the economy was better under trump"

you retarded or something :dahell: you think im making that statement up? no, im. not gonna pull the polls for you :dead: