POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haley is telling the biggest story here and folks just shyt on her and go on about their business. :sas2:

She isn't going anywhere after Super Tuesday folks. Trump gets the nomonation. That's foregone. But his getting that nom is a nonstory.

I wouldn’t say it’s a non-story but an equally big story is the GOP/ MAGA divorce that’s coming and hopefully escalates as the election approaches

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
What I don't understand is that I see this and then Trump is leading Biden in general polls. The Math isn't Mathing brehs.
Because everyone looks at only the headline grabbing question of the polls, when there are more questions that would have been asked that could change the weight of the highlighted question.

For example, if everyone who was polled voted for Trump in 2020 - you'd look at that small Trump margin completely different. Or lets say for example, if those who were polled were 80% likely not to vote in this election but are asked who they would vote for if they were to vote. Those results would mean something completely different to you. I'm not saying this is the case for all polls where you see Trump with a margin of victory, that's still not a good thing, but the weight of those polls may not be as concerning as you think depending on several factors with the poll itself.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
What I don't understand is that I see this and then Trump is leading Biden in general polls. The Math isn't Mathing brehs.
Yup. I see this polling trend every weekend on Meet the Press and I get tired of it tbh...

2016 taught everyone a lesson on polling. BS.

It's like these shows make the polls look like the boogeyman for Biden but Trump is only getting like 50 - 60% of the votes against Haley. The Math really not adding up. I want to see how Trump gone do if he get a conviction in any of these fed cases (if they even get started smh).

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
He posted a poll swung towards Biden just now.

He's cool now. :troll:

I'm fukking with you @FAH1223 . I actually have grown to like him. He likes data and I'm a data hound myself I can relate. Data is just deep beyond the surface is my take.

If they get more young voters in those polls you immediately see how the majority of folks really feel about the election at this time. Imagine their views by the summer.

The youth isn't voting for Trump like that. I could say we have yet to hear their voice yet but we have. People just ignore them.

I wanna say something because Gaza and Hamas are a big deal to posters here and to many voters. I think what's going on over there is ridiculous and terrible. And terrifying. And the Biden admin will I personally believe sort it out as best they can in the coming months. Yes it sucks what's happening that's a fact. Another fact is they have time to deal with it. And barring too much Republican interference to give Trump something to run on(like they are actively doing with the border situation) they will. Biden doesn't have to be in court so it's easy to focus on shyt. Freedom makes the difference. When I see Trump stuttering and screwing up words and names I think he is tired. He is tired because he is worried and scared. Sleeping less. His empire is crumbling before his eyes. I don't think he has dementia.

A large swath of you just look for anything to whine at the Democrats about. You give few props but always go overboard with complaining. It's very transparent. You'll move on to something else when Gaza is under control. I don't know if it's butthurt over Bernie or what but I see it....

They aren't perfect. This world isn't perfect....so sorry if no immediate solutions to Gaza but there is time.

I will say this. I look at the polls posted closely. I don't believe they are end all be all but I know they paint a picture that may not be obvious.

Gaza will not affect the outcome of the election. If it was....it would have Biden down a lot more. 6 points behind(or even 8 as I've seen) in February and March is ground that's easy to recover. Yes even with the older crowd who are the main ones polled.

Go ahead and laugh. But watch Haley's numbers come Super Tuesday. No she won't win. Just watch the numbers.

The country believes in this adminstration. And it will deliver. :sas2:
And there it is :sas2:

They’ve been hoping waiting for it to all burn down for a while ….

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
GOP Primaries tonight in:
Alabama
Arkansas
California
Maine
Massachusetts
Minnesota
North Carolina
Oklahoma
Tennessee
Texas
Vermont
Virginia

Caucus:
Alaska
Utah

I want to see how many states does Trump get over 70 or 75% of the vote.

He should wreck Haley in Alabama, Arkansas, Tennessee, Oklahoma. I thought he would wreck her in Texas too but they have a lot of big cities in Texas that would probably vote Haley. I think the Northern States will vote more in favor of Haley than the Southern states.

North Carolina will be the big test. If Trump is weak in North Carolina, it shows Biden has a real shot at flipping that state.
Accidently posted this in the general election thread. Meant to post here.