POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Trump still underperforming amongst the GOP yet @FAH1223 convinced the polls got Trump winning the general :pachaha:

Those moderate republicans ain’t voting for Trump bro
Especially since they see a way out.

Haley's donors spoke up in the DC primary last night.

Oops did I say that? I meant her voters. :sas2:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Especially since they see a way out.

Haley's donors spoke up in the DC primary last night.

Oops did I say that? I meant her voters. :sas2:
Those same Haley voters staying home in the general thus bleeding Trump numbers even more and let’s not forget the countless Maga hats he got killed due to Covid :pachaha:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Polls have literally been trash since 2016. I promise you no yiung people are taking polls. It's really not about underpolling Democrats. It's about underpolling younger people. Your political view is narrow. Younger people tend to vote more to the left. Older folks are naturally going to lean more right. Polls are through phone calls by a large majority. Who is really gonna sit and take a poll phone call?

Some 23 year old who either has to go to work or would just plain rather be scrolling instagram?

Or some 65 year old who really has nothing going in their life but their health, retirement and politics?

The youth have more distractions than ever before. The older crowd not so much.

Also....dems weak on message? You are entitled to your opinion. Since 2020 Democrats have been winning heavily. That message you claim isn't there is getting to a sizable part of the country.

Like I said I respect your opinion.. It doesn't line up with reality.

The 'Dems Weak' crowd on here has been looking funny for years on here. Yet you keep trying to make that lazy dog hunt. I have to ask myself why.....
Correction my brudda Dems been winning heavy since 2018 even in special elections :mjgrin:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Those same Haley voters staying home in the general thus bleeding Trump numbers even more and let’s not forget the countless Maga hats he got killed due to Covid :pachaha:
They don't mind taking an L to come back stronger in '28.

These folks in here posting polls are not paying attention at all. Haley is on record saying she doesn't think Trump can beat Biden in the general.

Now...you have to stop for a second. You could just chalk that up to campaign noise talking. Or. You could look at the fact that she still has donors and they are telling her they won't hand this guy another victory. They could be prepping her for a '28 run. They don't get that if he wins in November. Everybody is talking shyt and shaking their head. ha ha Trump beat her by 60 points she should drop out

sounding like p*ssy ass schoolyard bullies. They are playing a long game.

And as much as we revile their cowardice...fact is they are sick of this dude. And sometimes you have to safely get rid of someone if you can't eject them immediately.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
He been getting 60% of the gop vote.. For someone who’s allegedly dominating the party that’s bad….. he suppose to be getting no less than 80% of the vote…
All anybody has to do is compare his primary numbers from the last 2 elections to now.

It is literally that simple....dude is underperforming like crazy.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
All anybody has to do is compare his primary numbers from the last 2 elections to now.

It is literally that simple....dude is underperforming like crazy.
Exactly… I remember during the 22 midterms and how the gop was screaming about crime and inflation and the media literally running with it and how it was bad news for Dems and Biden and how they were going to lose the house… Media literally ignoring the elephant in the room which was the Dobbs decision… these bozos on here licking their lips about the gop taking over.. Come election night results the media, gop and coli clowns juelzing…

I literally told these dumb that asses taking away abortion rights and women’s healthcare which goes hand in hand in real time when Dobbs was handed down was the end of the gop and the fact that voters ignored the media bullhorn about inflation and crime told me all I needed to know…

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Polls have literally been trash since 2016. I promise you no yiung people are taking polls. It's really not about underpolling Democrats. It's about underpolling younger people. Your political view is narrow. Younger people tend to vote more to the left. Older folks are naturally going to lean more right. Polls are through phone calls by a large majority. Who is really gonna sit and take a poll phone call?

Some 23 year old who either has to go to work or would just plain rather be scrolling instagram?

Or some 65 year old who really has nothing going in their life but their health, retirement and politics?

The youth have more distractions than ever before. The older crowd not so much.

Also....dems weak on message? You are entitled to your opinion. Since 2020 Democrats have been winning heavily. That message you claim isn't there is getting to a sizable part of the country.

Like I said I respect your opinion.. It doesn't line up with reality.

The 'Dems Weak' crowd on here has been looking funny for years on here. Yet you keep trying to make that lazy dog hunt. I have to ask myself why.....
Naw, democrats are horrible on messaging. I'm a reliable liberal. I go to the polls to vote straight dem tickets whenever I can. Landline vs cell phones argument aside for polling, the fact that we don't hear more about Project 2025 from democrats is a missed opportunity. The fact that most people feel that the economy is bad when it's not is a missed opportunity to engage and educate. Biden and his age, you can't escape that one but at least go on the offense by saying the other guy is just about as old as me.

It seems to me that while simply saying that polling is off has some merit, Bidens staff could be doing a lot for his public image and standing if they went on the offensive with advocacy for a second presidential term. I'm an educated person so I stay plugged in. The average voter is not, they need to be beaten over the head with info. Here, you have Trump targeting us (black folk) with fake images. Trump supporters target black voters with faked AI images. Definitely not saying to go this route but it's not a bad thing to go grab some headlines before we see the 100th Siena poll about Biden being too old.

That's what I'm saying and I think I'm speaking for others. Show some fight. The media by itself isn't doing him any favors. I doubt we will have debates between the two, Biden should experience a bump from the State of the Union address but from there, it's time to run up the score on republicans and their shytty party.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Trump still underperforming amongst the GOP yet @FAH1223 convinced the polls got Trump winning the general :pachaha:

Those moderate republicans ain’t voting for Trump bro
He posted a poll swung towards Biden just now.

He's cool now. :troll:

I'm fukking with you @FAH1223 . I actually have grown to like him. He likes data and I'm a data hound myself I can relate. Data is just deep beyond the surface is my take.

If they get more young voters in those polls you immediately see how the majority of folks really feel about the election at this time. Imagine their views by the summer.

The youth isn't voting for Trump like that. I could say we have yet to hear their voice yet but we have. People just ignore them.

I wanna say something because Gaza and Hamas are a big deal to posters here and to many voters. I think what's going on over there is ridiculous and terrible. And terrifying. And the Biden admin will I personally believe sort it out as best they can in the coming months. Yes it sucks what's happening that's a fact. Another fact is they have time to deal with it. And barring too much Republican interference to give Trump something to run on(like they are actively doing with the border situation) they will. Biden doesn't have to be in court so it's easy to focus on shyt. Freedom makes the difference. When I see Trump stuttering and screwing up words and names I think he is tired. He is tired because he is worried and scared. Sleeping less. His empire is crumbling before his eyes. I don't think he has dementia.

A large swath of you just look for anything to whine at the Democrats about. You give few props but always go overboard with complaining. It's very transparent. You'll move on to something else when Gaza is under control. I don't know if it's butthurt over Bernie or what but I see it....

They aren't perfect. This world isn't perfect....so sorry if no immediate solutions to Gaza but there is time.

I will say this. I look at the polls posted closely. I don't believe they are end all be all but I know they paint a picture that may not be obvious.

Gaza will not affect the outcome of the election. If it was....it would have Biden down a lot more. 6 points behind(or even 8 as I've seen) in February and March is ground that's easy to recover. Yes even with the older crowd who are the main ones polled.

Go ahead and laugh. But watch Haley's numbers come Super Tuesday. No she won't win. Just watch the numbers.

The country believes in this adminstration. And it will deliver. :sas2:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Naw, democrats are horrible on messaging. I'm a reliable liberal. I go to the polls to vote straight dem tickets whenever I can. Landline vs cell phones argument aside for polling, the fact that we don't hear more about Project 2025 from democrats is a missed opportunity. The fact that most people feel that the economy is bad when it's not is a missed opportunity to engage and educate. Biden and his age, you can't escape that one but at least go on the offense by saying the other guy is just about as old as me.

It seems to me that while simply saying that polling is off has some merit, Bidens staff could be doing a lot for his public image and standing if they went on the offensive with advocacy for a second presidential term. I'm an educated person so I stay plugged in. The average voter is not, they need to be beaten over the head with info. Here, you have Trump targeting us (black folk) with fake images. Trump supporters target black voters with faked AI images. Definitely not saying to go this route but it's not a bad thing to go grab some headlines before we see the 100th Siena poll about Biden being too old.

That's what I'm saying and I think I'm speaking for others. Show some fight. The media by itself isn't doing him any favors. I doubt we will have debates between the two, Biden should experience a bump from the State of the Union address but from there, it's time to run up the score on republicans and their shytty party.
You don't think the Democrats are running up the score on Republicans?

Edit :

Give us as a people some credit. Black people don't give a damn about those attacks on us. Democrats keep the dogs at the door. The majority of us know that.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
You don't think the Democrats are running up the score on Republicans?

Edit :

Give us as a people some credit. Black people don't give a damn about those attacks on us. Democrats keep the dogs at the door. The majority of us know that.
I'm bloodthirsty breh, I want to retire the GOP as a staff, record label and crew. I'm tired of them fukking up our country.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Another Trump term destroys the GOP. The GOP knows it. They know this. I just spelled out something. :sas2:

Ask yourself who is giving Haley money. Ask yourself who ratted him out about those top secret documents at Mar A Lago? Ask yourself some hard questions....

He blamed Biden for that.

L the fukk O L

Ask yourself who set up that lying ass Russian agent they ran with when they knew he was lying? He had zero cred from jump.

You are watching some Shakespeare level shyt go down and you don't even know it! The Biden admin isn't behind it but they have to react. It's a conspiracy just not the one he thinks it is. :sas2:

With that said he makes it too easy for his enemies to come for him. Playing the victim at every turn. He isn't fooling anyone important.:sas2:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I'm bloodthirsty breh, I want to retire the GOP as a staff, record label and crew. I'm tired of them fukking up our country.
shyt I get it. But it's war. Just hang tough. You go half cocked in a war you get metaphorically cut down halfway through no man's land. So now you can't take the hill. Gotta play smart.