POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
He has the court appearances. Coming trials. Broke as a joke and now everyone knows it. A smart man would bow out. But a presidential win is his only chance to outrun the law. Which is why he wanted so badly to win in 2020.

In private his lawyers have to be telling him they can only delay so long on all this shyt.

But polls....

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
He has the court appearances. Coming trials. Broke as a joke and now everyone knows it. A smart man would bow out. But a presidential win is his only chance to outrun the law. Which is why he wanted so badly to win in 2020.

In private his lawyers have to be telling him they can only delay so long on all this shyt.

But polls....
Like, I just want to know the situation behind the polls. Is it really underpolling dems and overpolling others. I'm not even going to lie. I'm no conspiracy theorist and I do believe that Biden will eek out a win but it is going to look crazy suspect if Biden pulls it out after continuing to lose poll after poll after poll.

Also, gotdamn dems are horrible at messaging. Also, Rashida Tlaib is going to have to get out of the paint for her foolishness too.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This is going to be the first pinch your nose and pull the lever on both sides.

I don’t see Trump debating Biden at this point. He’s just going to rant to his base for months and watch his buildings get taken.

Biden isn’t going to get back in by making promises he knows he can’t keep with a Republican Congress and Supreme Court. So he’s just going to have to run on what conservatives have done in the courts.

Israel has sunk Biden overall.

The fact Trump is only up by 4 in most polls is telling.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
This is going to be the first pinch your nose and pull the lever on both sides.

I don’t see Trump debating Biden at this point. He’s just going to rant to his base for months and watch his buildings get taken.

Biden isn’t going to get back in by making promises he knows he can’t keep with a Republican Congress and Supreme Court. So he’s just going to have to run on what conservatives have done in the courts.

Israel has sunk Biden overall.

The fact Trump is only up by 4 in most polls is telling.
That's the thing, it's us policy that Biden is following. That's the messed up part here. He's not breaking the norm. The messed up part is that even I can see that the norm is the fukked up part.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

She won 62% to 33%

1274 votes for Haley. 676 for Trump.

MAGA been melting down tonight. Tweets saying "Of course the swamp supports Haley".

Trump still underperforming amongst the GOP yet @FAH1223 convinced the polls got Trump winning the general :pachaha:

Those moderate republicans ain’t voting for Trump bro

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

She won 62% to 33%

1274 votes for Haley. 676 for Trump.

MAGA been melting down tonight. Tweets saying "Of course the swamp supports Haley".

This could be the beginning of a serious problem for Trump... Just last week after one of those primary Nikki Haley lost one of them hosts on MSNBC was saying it wasn't a good look for Trump that Haley took 40% of the vote from him and it can be trending sign that most Republicans aren't fukkin w/him like that.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This could be the beginning of a serious problem for Trump... Just last week after one of those primary Nikki Haley lost one of them hosts on MSNBC was saying it wasn't a good look for Trump that Haley took 40% of the vote from him and it can be trending sign that most Republicans aren't fukkin w/him like that.

he's averaging like 60% in these backwater ass states, people won't bother voting for him in a general

people still need to vote for Biden however and try to hang onto the senate and retake congress

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He been getting 60% of the gop vote.. For someone who’s allegedly dominating the party that’s bad….. he suppose to be getting no less than 80% of the vote…

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
What I don't understand is that I see this and then Trump is leading Biden in general polls. The Math isn't Mathing brehs.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Like, I just want to know the situation behind the polls. Is it really underpolling dems and overpolling others. I'm not even going to lie. I'm no conspiracy theorist and I do believe that Biden will eek out a win but it is going to look crazy suspect if Biden pulls it out after continuing to lose poll after poll after poll.

Also, gotdamn dems are horrible at messaging. Also, Rashida Tlaib is going to have to get out of the paint for her foolishness too.
Polls have literally been trash since 2016. I promise you no yiung people are taking polls. It's really not about underpolling Democrats. It's about underpolling younger people. Your political view is narrow. Younger people tend to vote more to the left. Older folks are naturally going to lean more right. Polls are through phone calls by a large majority. Who is really gonna sit and take a poll phone call?

Some 23 year old who either has to go to work or would just plain rather be scrolling instagram?

Or some 65 year old who really has nothing going in their life but their health, retirement and politics?

The youth have more distractions than ever before. The older crowd not so much.

Also....dems weak on message? You are entitled to your opinion. Since 2020 Democrats have been winning heavily. That message you claim isn't there is getting to a sizable part of the country.

Like I said I respect your opinion.. It doesn't line up with reality.

The 'Dems Weak' crowd on here has been looking funny for years on here. Yet you keep trying to make that lazy dog hunt. I have to ask myself why.....