POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
But this is the kind of pointless back and forth I’m talking about that gives air to these postmodernists takes.

Everyone in this thread consumes enough information to understate president doesn’t have sole control over these issues.

So instead of accepting what is clearly a teachable moment and deserves better messaging form Biden, the media, and knowledgeable peers you think we should instead just treat these feelings as fact.

There’s really no value in engaging you further because it seems you’re hellbent on ignoring reality in order to TRY AND FIND A WAY TO MAKE these takes correct.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you have to be such a fukking liar all the god damned time.

• Housing prices skyrocketed under Trump.
  • Rental prices increased 44% under atrump
  • Food prices were increasing at 4%yoy under Trump
this is bullshyt :mjlol: nothing "skyrocketed" between 2017 and 2020

as far as the biden contrast, my usual retort to republicans is that we'd still be dealing with inflation if trump wasn't a one term loser. but we'll see if the american people are dumb enough to believe that putting trump back in the white house is an actual solution to these problems

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Eh, I wouldn't dismiss it. I listen to a weekly focus group podcast. These voters have said it many times over in the focus groups. In the podcast they play recordings of the voters. It really does provide great insight into how they think.

Voters only see the economy through inflation and wages. They don't care about the low unemployment rate and the job creation. This is why Biden has bad polling on the economy.

I just listened to a few of these. @iceberg_is_on_fire is an idiot. Half the guests are actually liberals debating what independents are responding in focus groups.

This is a good listen.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I do think the narrative that “oh my god the economy is terrible” is catching on…and we all acknowledge that it’s actually doing fine, has outperformed pretty much all expectations and is doing better than the rest of the world post-covid…right wing media was all but outright cheerleading on a recession, and here we all with 5% growth last quarter and gas prices dropping

So we’re basically just in a spot where reality doesn’t matter, and the election will be lost because people are idiots and easily swayed by targeted social media messaging like Sexyy Red wishing Trump was in office because he gave us stimmy checks :mjcry:?

People say “well Dems just suck at messaging”…but what even really be done if facts just flat out don’t matter…They tried boasting about the economy with the Bidenomics shyt but that just brings a bigger spotlight on what is already a huge weakness perception wise, damn what the data says….

TLR level thinking is why these "both sides" contrarians control the message.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The comments are a shyt show
🤦🏾‍♂️

bnew

Veteran
Daps