POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Daps
but why? sinema is/was a democrat :dead:

yeah, gallego is winning that poll, but who's to say hes not winning by more with sinema out of it?
Been a pattern down here. She takes more from Lake in general because she pissed a wide swath of the retirees by Neutering the Manchin/Sanders agreement on drug pricing. Effectively would have cut deficit by 800 billion, but she neutered it down to what passed in the IRA.

TBF, she wasn't alone; Gottheimer, Murphy, and co. were in on it as well.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
sinema doesn't want to be a senator anymore :yeshrug: it's blatantly obvious. i don't even think she's gonna run in '24; what would be the point? i can't even tell who she'd sabotage as a spoiler :dead:

Not sure I buy this. I think she loves the power of being a senator and truly believes she can win this race. It's the ultimate DC creature delusion shyt. Not only does she think her brand of politics is popular, she thinks this is presidential tier shyt. Same with Manchin. Being a senator is one of the most prestigious jobs you can have so I don't think either one is happy about the prospect/likely inevitability of losing next year. I think everyone in DC looks at people like Diane Feinstein, Mitch McConnell, and even Biden with envy - they all want to be in town for 30+ years as a senator hosting dinners, courting donors, and visiting the White House.

Plus if you're a democrat, what favors would you do for either Sinema or Manchin after years of them fukking you over? Maybe republicans do some favors for them initially, but I doubt it'll be anything significant. Their style of politics does a great job of turning multiple people off in both parties.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

haley seems like the best trump VP pick at this point. she'd give him enough credibility with moderates, with the prospect of her being acceptable to take over/run in '28

of course, how is trump gonna pick 'birdbrain nikki haley' to be his VP :mjlol: