POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
😂 @ member of the GOP in the Senate and House filled with outrage and shock over what just transpired.

Like y'all didn't have a very helpful hand in the events that took place. Quit acting like y'all are some innocent bystanders.

You enabled, put them on committees, fundraised for and stood side by side these arsonists for years and now mad they threw you to the bushes.

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
This shyt sounds great, until the government shuts down again in November

You cannot negotiate with these folks. See Boehner, Ryan.

What should have happened is Kevin was supposed to tell Don to eat a dikk, get the thumbs up for impeachment with the Senate and House (in a sane world) and then move on from Trump.

It would have been short term pain but the long game (pause) would have allowed them a clean break in 2024 from that moron. Instead he hitched his lifeline to Gaetz and look what happened.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
You cannot negotiate with these folks. See Boehner, Ryan.

What should have happened is Kevin was supposed to tell Don to eat a dikk, get the thumbs up for impeachment with the Senate and House (in a sane world) and then move on from Trump.

It would have been short term pain but the long game (pause) would have allowed them a clean break in 2024 from that moron. Instead he hitched his lifeline to Gaetz and look what happened.

Gaetz is low key making things a lot easier for Democrats in 2024.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

giphy.gif

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

kind of apropos..

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

-Sen. Barry Goldwater

Barry Goldwater himself stoked the crazier aspects of the Republican party in the 64 campaign. And he was unapologetic about it.

It's like seeing New Gingricht rail against the craziness of the MAGA right.

Like, breh, you helped birth this shyt :gucci: