POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
"The eight Republicans who joined with Democrats to vote McCarthy out offered a range of reasons. South Carolina congresswoman Nancy Mace said McCarthy 'has not lived up to his word on how the House would operate,' and argued that the chaos in Congress would be worse with McCarthy in charge than without him. 'We need a fresh start,' she said.

Tim Burchett of Tennessee told CNN that McCarthy had 'said something that I thought belittled me and my belief system' in a phone call. He said he was open to supporting several 'honorable men' as McCarthy’s replacement, adding: 'They’ve never openly mocked me, anyway.'"

:dead:

edit:

"'Let them wallow in their pigsty of incompetence,' Representative Pramila Jayapal told reporters before the vote."

:picard:

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McCarthy made the cardinal sin and violated #3 of the 48 laws.

Law 3: Conceal your intentions
Keep people off-balance and in the dark by never revealing the purpose behind your actions. If they have no clue what you are up to, they cannot prepare a defense. Guide them far enough down the wrong path, envelop them in enough smoke, and by the time they realize your intentions, it will be too late.

NEVER let your enemies know what you value the most.
He did this with Gaetz and them and he got fukked.

I don't care about the connection to this issue but this rule/law is soooooo spot on. I made that mistake before bc I never anticipated that the person could eventually become an enemy and it has (and continues to) cost me BIG TIME.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
07dc-explainer-1-1-08d3-articleLarge.jpg

I don't feel sorry for McCarthy. This was him begging that lame fool Gaetz that stabbed him in the back. The Democrats did the right thing not saving him. It was McCarthy that changed the rules that it would take only 1 vote to bring a Motion to Vacate. It took much more than that before. This is 100% on the GOP and letting MAGA take them off a Cliff. Just because you are all willing to go off the MAGA Cliff and wreak the Country because you Loser Leader took the Biggest L in American History. Doesn't mean the rest of the Country will. They had their chances to end Gaetz, it's clear he's tied to some shady ish which is why there's an Ethics investigation now. Watch his a$$ get expelled now. McCarthy played himself thinking he could control those MAGA Maniacs.

McCarthy was talking cash shyt about the Dems just a few days ago blaming them for the impending gov shut down… Dems wasn’t saving that cock sucka after that..

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Trump fed McCarthy to the wolves after all the cover McCarthy provided him after January 6. It’s a cold world in those GOP streets. :mjlol:

Trump ain't slick. He wanted McCarthy gone because he wasn't moving fast enough on the fake Biden Impeachment. Trump wanted to try to put Biden in some Legal trouble since he's clearly going to be Guilty with 91 counts. (LOL @ bringing a rushed Impeachment Inquiry only to lose your Job within two weeks after). Trump was also mad McCarthy did a deal with Biden and Dems to avoid the Shutdown. He wanted Biden to take a political hit for the Government being shutdown and that didn't happen. Trump is still pulling the strings and he barely defended him. He then sent his whipping boy Gaetz to finish him off. McCarthy is once again proof Trump only cares about himself. He could have put the call in and stopped Gaetz but didn't.

McCarthy went to Mara-Lago to kiss his ring only for his MAGA Crazies to take him out. That's why I don't feel sorry for him at all. LOL @ "Why did the Democrats let this happen". Stop. They are showing the whole Country these people aren't serious about governing. They are showing Independents that these people are not to be trusted. Like I said, everyone isn't a Trump Stan. Firing the Speaker is so extreme that most Americans will be against them having power in 2024. They tried to overthrow the Presidential Election, now they overthrew the Speaker. These people are Political arsonist. Trump has never had the Will of the American People , you need to win the Popular Vote for that which he has never done. The Republican Party has lost 7 of the last 8 Popular vote in General Election. They also haven't won 50% of the Vote since I was a damn kid in the 1980's. They don't have the Majority of this Country.

trump-mccarthy.jpg

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Trump ain't slick. He wanted McCarthy gone because he wasn't moving fast enough on the fake Biden Impeachment. Trump wanted to try to put Biden in some Legal trouble since he's clearly going to be Guilty with 91 counts. (LOL @ bringing a rushed Impeachment Inquiry only to lose your Job within two weeks after). Trump was also mad McCarthy did a deal with Biden and Dems to avoid the Shutdown. He wanted Biden to take a political hit for the Government being shutdown and that didn't happen. Trump is still pulling the strings and he barely defended him. He then sent his whipping boy Gaetz to finish him off. McCarthy is once again proof Trump only cares about himself. He could have put the call in and stopped Gaetz but didn't.

McCarthy went to Mara-Lago to kiss his ring only for his MAGA Crazies to take him out. That's why I don't feel sorry for him at all. LOL @ "Why did the Democrats let this happen". Stop. They are showing the whole Country these people aren't serious about governing. They are showing Independents that these people are not to be trusted. Like I said, everyone isn't a Trump Stan. Firing the Speaker is so extreme that most Americans will be against them having power in 2024. They tried to overthrow the Presidential Election, now they overthrew the Speaker. These people are Political arsonist. Trump has never had the Will of the American People , you need to win the Popular Vote for that which he has never done. The Republican Party has lost 7 of the last 8 Popular vote in General Election. They also haven't won 50% of the Vote since I as a damn kid in the 1980's. They do have not the Majority of this Country.

trump-mccarthy.jpg
You don't need to win the popular vote just the key states to win the election. More young people need to vote and Dems need to hammer the danger to democracy, wallet, lack of governance of gop

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You don't need to win the popular vote just the key states to win the election. More young people need to vote and Dems need to hammer the danger to democracy, wallet, lack of governance of gop

It accents the point that they are not the pulse of the Country. Also winning the Popular Vote helps your overall totals in battleground States. Why do think Biden cleaned up in places like Georgia or Arizona. Because that 8 Million Popular Vote. Trump barely beat Hillary in the Election Collage and lose by 3 Million Popular Votes. Biden blew him out badly. Bush and Trump are the only Presidents to win without the Popular Vote. In Most if not all cases you have to win both to the win the Presidency. Gen Z will also be able to vote this cycle in much larger numbers than 2020. We are also seeing the effects of the Roe reversal in special elections. Biden path to 270 is the same as before. Trump is the one that has a much harder path to 270. The Chaos in the House is like a Real Time Political Advertisement for the whole Country to see these people aren't serious.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It accents the point that they are not the pulse of the Country. Also winning the Popular Vote helps your overall totals in battleground States. Why do think Biden cleaned up in places like Georgia or Arizona. Because that 8 Million Popular Vote. Trump barely beat Hillary in the Election Collage and lose by 3 Million Popular Votes. Biden blew him out badly. Bush and Trump are the only Presidents to win without the Popular Vote. In Most if not all cases you have to win both to the win the Presidency. Gen Z will also be able to vote this cycle in much larger numbers than 2020. We are also seeing the effects of the Roe reversal in special elections. Biden path to 270 is the same as before. Trump is the one that has a much harder path to 270. The Chaos in the House is like a Real Time Political Advertisement for the whole Country to see these people aren't serious.

I wish this fact was more widely known. The Republican Party is essentially a minority party and it’s time the media and general public started treating them as such.

One of the reasons they are so obstinate is because the average Republican voter deeply believes that they are still make up the overwhelming majority of this country and are the representative of the “real” America.

This is one of the reasons they were so easily duped by Trump’s election fraud lies and before that, had such a tough time accepting Obama’s presidency. The tea party was just a better organized January 6 response.