POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

bnew

Veteran
Daps

kind of apropos..

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

-Sen. Barry Goldwater

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It accents the point that they are not the pulse of the Country. Also winning the Popular Vote helps your overall totals in battleground States. Why do think Biden cleaned up in places like Georgia or Arizona. Because that 8 Million Popular Vote. Trump barely beat Hillary in the Election Collage and lose by 3 Million Popular Votes. Biden blew him out badly. Bush and Trump are the only Presidents to win without the Popular Vote. In Most if not all cases you have to win both to the win the Presidency. Gen Z will also be able to vote this cycle in much larger numbers than 2020. We are also seeing the effects of the Roe reversal in special elections. Biden path to 270 is the same as before. Trump is the one that has a much harder path to 270. The Chaos in the House is like a Real Time Political Advertisement for the whole Country to see these people aren't serious.

I've already crunched some of the numbers. Not trying to pat myself on the back here but I got more states right last election cycle than a lot of the polls did. I also wasn't perfect by any means but as of right now, even giving back AZ and GA to Trump I am landing at 276 electoral votes for Biden in a potential rematch. I'm not ready to say that Trump is going to take back those two states, I'm just giving some examples of why I think it's a very difficult road back to the W.H. for the GOP. I think PA and WI are the two most important battleground states right now and from what I've seen out of both states in recent months I think Biden carries them. Still a year away though.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is one of the reasons they were so easily duped by Trump’s election fraud lies and before that, had such a tough time accepting Obama’s presidency. The tea party was just a better organized January 6 response.

It's pretty simple. Beyond the fact that most GOP voters are dumb, when they look outside most of them see nothing but themselves. You can drive through miles and miles of land in Middle America and all you see is redneck shyt. They live and operate only in that bubble. Then they go online and on Facebook and all they see are these propaganda memes and they believe it. There doesn't have to be a source attached. If it's on Facebook well hot damn it must be true! Being racist also helps shape whatever views they have of the Democratic party. They hate seeing a diverse group of people on any platform.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So now hoe ass Jim Jordan is running for speaker. It's like the GOP just wakes up in the morning and says "who is our most worthless sack of shyt? Let's go with that" :mjlol:

He only running because he got owned for that disaster impeachment inquiry.. he will get his ass spanked as speaker