POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
This is the story of Frankenstein's Monster. The only way the GOP was able to gain any momentum was through Trump and his minions and now the monster is on the loose. Dumb fakkits.

The throughline for to this goes all the way back to Nixon's shift to the right (culturally) after losing the 60 election and the California Gubernatorial election, and then it goes through the 64 Goldwater campaign. Then we get to HW's embrace of the Rush Limbaugh element in attempt to get reelected.

Then it goes through Newt Gingrich's House majority, the nomination of Sarah Palin as VP, and then the Tea Party.

Basically, the foundation for all this was laid way before Donald Trump entered politics.

Last edited:
Daps
The throughline for to this goes all the way back to Nixon's shift to the right (culturally) after losing the 60 election and the California Gubernatorial election, and then it goes through the 64 Goldwater campaign. Then we get to HW's embrace of the Rush Limbaugh element in attempt to get reelected.

Then it goes through Newt Gingrich's House majority, the nomination of Sarah Palin as VP, and then the Tea Party.

Basically, the foundation for all this was laid way before Donald Trump entered politics.

As much as I hate Goldwater and his long term impact. I will give him some credit for being part of the group that went to the White House and told Nixon to resign after watergate.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

“There was a meeting last night, as you may know, of Republicans and that room would have devolved into I think physical attacks on one another if people stayed in there for a long period of time,” said Louisiana Rep. Garret Graves, a McCarthy ally. “People are mad … It is justified for them to be frustrated by what happened yesterday.”

5dad6350-d8b4-4920-8664-e734802c0bd5_text.gif

I can just imagine Elise Stefanik slapping the shyt out of Matt Gaetz so hard that he had to wear makeup to cover the marks for a few days.

(more makeup than usual, I mean)