POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I guess at some point I assumed there’d be some forward thinking. Trump has actively said he’ll take them down. All the Ad Money in the world isn’t worth shyt if the channel doesn’t exist in 3 years.

Contrary to popular opinion the shareholders could give a shyt less. They see dollar signs and would put Camel Joe selling cigarettes to children at Disney if it made them a dollar.

The hosts are not the company. The folks who pull the purse strings make the wheels go and deep down look at Don ( as sick as it is) as great business.

Last edited:
Daps
Contrary to popular opinion the shareholders could give a shyt less. They see dollar signs and would put Camel Joe selling cigarettes to children at Disney if it made them a dollar.

The hosts are not the company. The folks who pull the purse strings make the wheels go and deep down look at Don ( as sick as it is) as great business.

That’s the part I don’t get. What good is a profit today, if your company doesn’t exist tomorrow? Like I don’t understand how none of the execs looking at ad money aren’t contemplating a worst case scenario?

In 2016, I can kind of get it. We all thought the guard rails would stop it from happening. In 2024, i realistically think if Trump wins, that’s the last real election for the next decade (he’ll just ignore the 22nd amendment and republicans won’t say shyt). And the power vacuum that happens from his eventual death is going to be ugly.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
That’s the part I don’t get. What good is a profit today, if your company doesn’t exist tomorrow? Like I don’t understand how none of the execs looking at ad money aren’t contemplating a worst case scenario?

In 2016, I can kind of get it. We all thought the guard rails would stop it from happening. In 2024, i realistically think if Trump wins, that’s the last real election for the next decade (he’ll just ignore the 22nd amendment and republicans won’t say shyt). And the power vacuum that happens from his eventual death is going to be ugly.

All about instant gratification and worry about the impact later

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
In 2024, i realistically think if Trump wins, that’s the last real election for the next decade (he’ll just ignore the 22nd amendment and republicans won’t say shyt). And the power vacuum that happens from his eventual death is going to be ugly.

We have to understand he isn't some God King that we are powerless to stop. The country fired him in 2020. He used every possible federal lever he could to retain power and as a result is not eligible to hold such power ever again. He's going to convicted for most of the crime spree that took place while he was in office. He will be convicted of at least felony & and key states will have sued (and won) their cases for ballot removal before the general election even begins.

As a bonus, his brain has slowly been turning into a bowl of mashed potatoes every day since the last election. He can't last longer than a few minutes NOW before going on an Abe Simpson tangent, so what do you think he will do next summer?

The puppet masters of the main stream need to keep up the facade of the horserace in order to make a last gasp at ad money. They know as well as I do that as soon as they admit Trump 2024 is his last scam in a lifetime of scams, there is no reason for either dem or repub to watch their networks.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
We have to understand he isn't some God King that we are powerless to stop. The country fired him in 2020. He used every possible federal lever he could to retain power and as a result is not eligible to hold such power ever again. He's going to convicted for most of the crime spree that took place while he was in office. He will be convicted of at least felony & and key states will have sued (and won) their cases for ballot removal before the general election even begins.

As a bonus, his brain has slowly been turning into a bowl of mashed potatoes every day since the last election. He can't last longer than a few minutes NOW before going on an Abe Simpson tangent, so what do you think he will do next summer?

The puppet masters of the main stream need to keep up the facade of the horserace in order to make a last gasp at ad money. They know as well as I do that as soon as they admit Trump 2024 is his last scam in a lifetime of scams, there is no reason for either dem or repub to watch their networks.

Remove Trump's name in key states like Michigan, Arizona, Georgia, and Wisconsin, and he cannot even reach close to 270.