POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I whole heartedly believe Maga will cause the GOP to go the way of the Whigs. The result will be landscape shifting to moderate dems + never trumpers forming the new base for the Dems as a center-left party and the progressive/Liberal wing of the Dems splitting into their own thing (WFP maybe?).

I somewhat agree with this. I think the election of Trump and the MAGA takeover of the GOP has unleashed a chain of events that means that the Republican party will have disappeared in, at most, 60 or 70 years.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
I somewhat agree with this. I think the election of Trump and the MAGA takeover of the GOP has unleashed a chain of events that means that the Republican party will have disappeared in, at most, 60 or 70 years.
I don't think it will last another 60 or 70 months at this rate.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Did the Dems Start raising money and blindly supporting Bob Menendez today after being indicted?

Nope.

Sen. Bob Menendez was indicted on corruption and bribery charges.

His wife was also indicted.

The indictment alleges, Menendez,

"provided sensitive U.S. Government information and took other steps that secretly aided the Government of Egypt”

He was bribed with gold bars.

When the house was searched, they found the gold bars.

They also found.

$480,000 in cash that was stuffed into envelopes hidden in their closets and safe.🤯

Crazy right?

My main takeaway from reading about it on X is.

He should be held accountable for the crime he committed.

Doesn’t matter if he is a Democrat or not.

Does anyone think this is political persecution?
1WYRUEj.png

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I whole heartedly believe Maga will cause the GOP to go the way of the Whigs. The result will be landscape shifting to moderate dems + never trumpers forming the new base for the Dems as a center-left party and the progressive/Liberal wing of the Dems splitting into their own thing (WFP maybe?).

This has been my prediction for a while.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I dunno man...I think there's a good chance MAGA dies with trump. Don't forget that MAGA is really nothing but the Tea Party with a more "charismatic" leader.

I'm not saying that it isn't weakening the GOP. Absolutely creating some major fault lines etc. But parties have gone through ups and downs, coalitions shift, old leaders fall away and new ones emerge.

Daps
I dunno man...I think there's a good chance MAGA dies with trump. Don't forget that MAGA is really nothing but the Tea Party with a more "charismatic" leader.

I'm not saying that it isn't weakening the GOP. Absolutely creating some major fault lines etc. But parties have gone through ups and downs, coalitions shift, old leaders fall away and new ones emerge.

I’m not sure anymore. I think Trump’s cult of personality is just that strong. He just occupies a weird place in popular culture, where was cool generic rich guy that occasionally popped up in movies & shows. I don’t know if we’ll ever see another figure uniquely suited to have basically 3 decades of fame and a virtual blank slate for people to graft onto.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not sure anymore. I think Trump’s cult of personality is just that strong. He just occupies a weird place in popular culture, where was cool generic rich guy that occasionally popped up in movies & shows. I don’t know if we’ll ever see another figure uniquely suited to have basically 3 decades of fame and a virtual blank slate for people to graft onto.

My point is that the GOP will revert to the mean once he's gone. A lot of the extra craziness, the shyt that goes beyond traditional right wing nuttery, is related to politicians feeling like they need to show some level of proximity to trump.