POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
can you believe he's not a 100 percent lock, if he doesnt get these fukkin gas prices under control? biden fatigue is very real, and if you don't believe it, just look at his approval rating :dead:

also, he ran on being a "transitional president", and he lied. it was heavily, heavily implied he would not seek a second term. as awful as trump is, the idea of giving biden the seat until jan of 2029 is ridiculous, and everyone knows it

biden is a downturn and a hospital visit away from a loss next year. i still think the real contest is which side wants to win by just replacing their fukkin 80 year old

Dems was supposed to lose the house in spectacular fashion is 2022 by 40+ seats, only for them to win and make the house virtually a tie with the gop only getting a 5 seat lead… So now in a presidential year Dems suppose to lose? Biden will be the nominee and will win a 2nd term along with the Dems taking control of the house..

You been getting sonned since 2018 man when you going to give up the contrarian takes? :mjlol:

Daps
uh, i guess you can try removing biden's cock from your mouth. biden said several times that he would be a transitional president.

can you say, from an objective standpoint, that any other american should get the nod?

Responding in bad faith with an ad hominem attack and trying to burden shift to me doesn’t count as evidence.

Where is the evidence for your claim that Biden lied about only seeking a single term? You need to answer that question and provide your source before asking that question.

And to prove you’re engaging in bad faith, if you post your source I’ll answer the question. But you’re going to have to rephrase it. It’s a little too open ended, and there’s no real “objective” standard for president beyond constitutional qualifications. And once we move past that we get down to details like governance and policies vs electability vs incumbency advantage

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Responding in bad faith with an ad hominem attack and trying to burden shift to me doesn’t count as evidence.

Where is the evidence for your claim that Biden lied about only seeking a single term? You need to answer that question and provide your source before asking that question.

And to prove you’re engaging in bad faith, if you post your source I’ll answer the question. But you’re going to have to rephrase it. It’s a little too open ended, and there’s no real “objective” standard for president beyond constitutional qualifications. And once we move past that we get down to details like governance and policies vs electability vs incumbency advantage

Biden ran on being a transitional president in terms of going from Trump to Normalcy.

TCM read it as Biden becoming trans and lost his shyt. :troll:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After his second term Biden gonna transition to the afterlife. :manny:

Death comes for us all.

I bet he ends up hanging on for a while Jimmy Carter style. He doesn't strike me as the type who thinks to himself "I've done everything I wanted now I can die." He seems to genuinely enjoy being fussed over/celebrated, being "in the arena". Post presidency I can see him holding court somewhere - the "elder statesman" who offers his sage advice to future leaders etc.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Death comes for us all.

I bet he ends up hanging on for a while Jimmy Carter style. He doesn't strike me as the type who thinks to himself "I've done everything I wanted now I can die." He seems to genuinely enjoy being fussed over/celebrated, being "in the arena". Post presidency I can see him holding court somewhere - the "elder statesman" who offers his sage advice to future leaders etc.
He’s still fairly active so unless there’s some random onset I definitely see him hanging around a while.

Or he may just troll the next president if it’s a republican and die on Inauguration Day :troll:

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Death comes for us all.

Biden is going to be 86 in 2028.

Carter was active in his 60s and 70s. By his mid-80s, even Carter decided to chill.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Biden will live past another term. He's still physically active. Trump can't walk more than 5 feet without a golf cart, but Biden still rides bikes. He's also still pretty sharp mentally and he has access to the best medical care in the world. If the Queen could make it to 96, he should be able to make it past 90

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dems was supposed to lose the house in spectacular fashion is 2022 by 40+ seats, only for them to win and make the house virtually a tie with the gop only getting a 5 seat lead… So now in a presidential year Dems suppose to lose? Biden will be the nominee and will win a 2nd term along with the Dems taking control of the house..

You been getting sonned since 2018 man when you going to give up the contrarian takes? :mjlol:
90 percent of people, including everyone here, thought the republicans would do better in '22. stop gassing yourself up off your one prediction :mjlol:since 2018, what are you talking about? i wasnt the Warren primary supporter

im not even denying biden ultimately beating trump in '24. we don't disagree on anything