POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Republicans been losing nonstop since 2018 yet I’m supposed to believe Biden is doomed huh.
can you believe he's not a 100 percent lock, if he doesnt get these fukkin gas prices under control? biden fatigue is very real, and if you don't believe it, just look at his approval rating :dead:

also, he ran on being a "transitional president", and he lied. it was heavily, heavily implied he would not seek a second term. as awful as trump is, the idea of giving biden the seat until jan of 2029 is ridiculous, and everyone knows it

biden is a downturn and a hospital visit away from a loss next year. i still think the real contest is which side wants to win by just replacing their fukkin 80 year old

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i wonder if the dems can get something outta this clown, if hakeem just delivers his 214 votes. mccarthy is far better off doing that, than letting marjorie taylor greene and the Handjob Queen shut down the government :dead:

Last edited:
Daps
can you believe he's not a 100 percent lock, if he doesnt get these fukkin gas prices under control? biden fatigue is very real, and if you don't believe it, just look at his approval rating :dead:

also, he ran on being a "transitional president", and he lied. it was heavily, heavily implied he would not seek a second term. as awful as trump is, the idea of giving biden the seat until jan of 2029 is ridiculous, and everyone knows it

biden is a downturn and a hospital visit away from a loss next year. i still think the real contest is which side wants to win by just replacing their fukkin 80 year old

Citation needed from a reputable source regarding heavily implied he’d only be a 1 term president. You full on call him a liar, please show me the source that allows you to make that assessment. I’m looking for a direct quote from Biden that allows that as a fair interpretation and isn’t just wishful thinking.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

i wonder if the dems can get something outta this clown, if hakeem just delivers his 214 votes. mccarthy is far better off doing that, than letting marjorie taylor greene and the Handjob Queen shut down the government :dead:

All McCarthy cares about is power, he's uninterested in policy.

And him working with the Dems would lose him his speakership.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Citation needed from a reputable source regarding heavily implied he’d only be a 1 term president. You full on call him a liar, please show me the source that allows you to make that assessment. I’m looking for a direct quote from Biden that allows that as a fair interpretation and isn’t just wishful thinking.
uh, i guess you can try removing biden's cock from your mouth. biden said several times that he would be a transitional president.

can you say, from an objective standpoint, that any other american should get the nod?

Last edited: