POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
But y'all think this election is going to be close because of gas, gays & guatamalans :sas2:
GOP can’t even form a consistent message because Trump sucks the air out of the room when it’s time for messaging and unlike in the past he’s not able to lead the discourse on policy ideas because it’s about him and his survival right now.

All they got is persecution narratives and culture war.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But y'all think this election is going to be close because of gas, gays & guatamalans :sas2:
i want trump and MAGA crushed into oblivion in '24. sickened, humiliated, and destroyed. i want jack posobiec and charlie kirk to go home on election night and beat their wives

i only call that shyt out because i want the dems to expose zero weaknesses, anywhere, and it shouldnt take anything but some common sense message tweaking

Last edited:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
GOP can’t even form a consistent message because Trump sucks the air out of the room when it’s time for messaging and unlike in the past he’s not able to lead the discourse on policy ideas because it’s about him and his survival right now.

All they got is persecution narratives and culture war.

Exactly! They can’t be nornal and just GOVERN, they have the insane urge to just start culture wars and nonsensical revenge campaigns. Ppl finally waking up and seeing that these dummies aren’t trying to make things better and that republican politicians are more focused on grown men wearing lipstick