POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don't remember Biden ever saying he would be a one term president. I'm probably misremembering but it feels like Biden once or twice made a vague statement about doing just one term and the media ran with it
They would have been replaying clips non stop of him saying that once he announced he was running for a second term. Cac mamba is just doing the usual Bob and weave.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They would have been replaying clips non stop of him saying that once he announced he was running for a second term. Cac mamba is just doing the usual Bob and weave.

:childplease: receipts. what's with this level of denial when life expectancy is 78? we all know biden is unfit to be president until january of 2029. it's fukking biology, although i know dems are big on denying that lately

i dont even plan on living until 86 :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

:childplease: receipts. what's with this level of denial when life expectancy is 78? we all know biden is unfit to be president until january of 2029. it's fukking biology, although i know dems are big on denying that lately

i dont even plan on living until 86 :mjlol:
Was the question did Biden say he was serving one term?

Or was the question did anonymous aides “have a feeling” that he would not want to run again, like what’s in the article.

Edit:

Your article actually links to another article that actually quotes Joe Biden as saying “no” to the question if he would only serve one term :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was the question did Biden say he was serving one term?

Or was the question did anonymous aides “have a feeling” that he would not want to run again, like what’s in the article.
i said it was strongly implied, which it was

biden's second term is gonna be one long embarrassing 4 year senior moment, where we're all praying he doesn't keel over and die, so kamala takes over and gets smoked by ted cruz in '28 :laff:

i'm sorry that yes, i'd consider 4 years of newsom a better scenario. you guys are so confident that the dems have it in the bag, right? newsom would easily win then, running on protecting abortion

Last edited:
Daps
i said it was strongly implied, which it was

biden's second term is gonna be one long embarrassing 4 year senior moment, where we're all praying he doesn't keel over and die, so kamala takes over and gets smoked by ted cruz in '28 :laff:

i'm sorry that yes, i'd consider 4 years of newsom a better scenario. you guys are so confident that the dems have it in the bag, right? newsom would easily win then, running on protecting abortion

Stop deflecting. You flat out called Biden a liar, then posted an article that didn’t support your calling Biden a liar. Stay on task.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop deflecting. You flat out called Biden a liar, then posted an article that didn’t support your calling Biden a liar. Stay on task.
didn't like that post, huh :mjgrin: quoted again for emphasis

Daps
didn't like that post, huh :mjgrin: quoted again for emphasis

2nd part of your post is irrelevant to what everyone called you out on in the first place. Again another diversion tactic.

The initial problematic statement was you claiming Biden promised to not seek re-election. And calling him a liar for seeking re-election.

Do you admit you had no public statement from Biden to call him a liar?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2nd part of your post is irrelevant to what everyone called you out on in the first place. Again another diversion tactic.

The initial problematic statement was you claiming Biden promised to not seek re-election. And calling him a liar for seeking re-election.

Do you admit you had no public statement from Biden to call him a liar?
you wanna talk about deflecting? answer this question without deflecting to republicans.

is joe biden fit to be president until january of 2029? yes or no? :mjlol:

Daps
you wanna talk about deflecting? answer this question without deflecting to republicans.

is joe biden fit to be president until january of 2029? yes or no? :mjlol:

Come on, you made the statement. Back your statement up. Yes or no. You answer, and I’ll answer yours. Let’s go, 10 toes down.

Also note how even the question you’re trying to deflect has even shifted from your first attempt deflection.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come on, you made the statement. Back your statement up. Yes or no. You answer, and I’ll answer yours. Let’s go, 10 toes down.

Also note how even the question you’re trying to deflect has even shifted from your first attempt deflection.
yes, im calling biden a liar, in so many words. it was strongly implied he would be running as a one term president, because we were even talking about his age in 2019

now answer the question, so i can bookmark it for kamala's inauguration in 2027

Daps
yes, im calling biden a liar, in so many words. it was strongly implied he would be running as a one term president, because we were even talking about his age in 2019

now answer the question, so i can bookmark it for kamala's inauguration in 2027

You’re calling him a liar with no definitive statement to fall back on. No sources no citations, just your assertion.

And you need to clarify your parameters for fit. Based on available information, I’d say he’s fit to serve. People die everyday. People develop health problems everyday. The possibility of those things happening don’t make him not fit to serve.