POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

As I've been saying for an ill min now... Trump 2024 is a grift & he won't be on the ballot :sas2:

This would only be successful in blue states that Trump has no chance of winning anyways. Red Supreme Courts will not allow this to happen, and their Secretaries of States and AG's will fight it as well. I don't see this being successful in swing states either.

This whole 14th Amendment route seems pretty counterproductive on the whole and will further perpetuate the conspiracy that the deep state is conspiring to keep Trump from winning the Presidency.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
This would only be successful in blue states that Trump has no chance of winning anyways. Red Supreme Courts will not allow this to happen, and their Secretaries of States and AG's will fight it as well. I don't see this being successful in swing states either.

Democrats control all 3 in Wisconsin.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Democrats control all 3 in Wisconsin.

Dems have won something like 14 of the last 17 statewide races in Wisconsin. They also have a Dem Governor and a Dem US Senator. If not for being one of the most, if not THE most gerrymandered state in the country, they would probably have a blue legislature. Janet P won the last Wisconsin SC race by almost 11 points.

Before 2016, Democrats had won every Wisconsin race at the Presidential level since 1984. Wisconsin was (and is still considered) part of the "blue wall".

One could plausibly make the argument that Wisconsin is just a blue state that's been heavily gerrymandered.

That's not really the type of state I'm talking about.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Running the Governor of California is a liability regardless of how great of a candidate Newsome is. The right will find some way of lampooning Commie-Fornia's regulations, the amount of people leaving the state, etc.

I have been saying for years that Gretchen Whitmer would be the best Biden alternative. Pritzker and Senator Chris Murphy are also viable options. I have to see Josh Shapiro beat someone less disastrous than Doug Mastriano before I put him up there with the rest.

The Democrats run ANY women they will get beat line a drum. Gavin Newsome is the dude to run next. Republicans not scared of Gretchen Whitmer or whoever those other ppl are lol!

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Doubt it's really that. It's just she didn't perform well in the primary and folks don't want the election to pivot around potential president Kamala Harris -- true or not.

She's a terrible candidate. She dropped out before fukking Marianne Williamson in 2020, the only trial run we've seen of her candidacy was a disaster.

Joe Biden is the best President of my lifetime (I'm a 90's baby). But I'm not wasting any breath defending Kamala Harris.