POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Again. If that was the case, we wouldn't be having this conversation. And as you said before, it wasn't Biden who picked her. It was Clyburn. Who isn't President.
We're having this conversation because of well placed hit pieces on Harris' performance and supposed tension between her and Biden. There would be no question of her being replaced on the ticket otherwise.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
people have been talking about how bad kamala is for quite a while. she couldnt even keep people on her staff for a while. this is not manufactured by media, she just sucks and was strangely chosen by clyburn.

kamala is loved by only a small number of very weird online black people and they typically are the type to tell you to vote blue no matter who so really you can do whatever the hell you want to kamala and they still have to show up on election day.

of course, biden is going to keep her and this will be forgotten because people are voting against MAGA, not for any of these uninspiring people.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
How soon everyone forgets Clyburn stepping in to save Biden's campaign and getting it across the finish line. The VP concession drove up voter turnout and overall voter engagement. I don't care how unimpressive Harris is, you don't alter that ticket as the incumbent.

And can we please stop bringing up Michelle Obama, not only does she not have any political aspirations - adding her to the ticket is a gift to a fractured GOP who is where they are because of the Obama presidency.

Ion know why ppl keep bringing up Michelle, she has stated 1 billion times she don’t wanna run.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty irrational and irresponsible questioning to ask sitting congressional members of the same party that controls the WH to openly call for the ouster of the sitting VP.

Harris being on the ticket is not going to lose the election for Biden but removing her and even hinting at such could very well lose him what is going to be a close election because turnout is going to be down from 2020 levels.

Another example of how the media is complicit in pushing GOP narratives in an attempt to be "fair and balanced".

Breh the media is the media, no one should be surprised at this. 100% of the blame belongs to any DEMOCRAT who can't just say some version of "Kamala Harris has done an incredible job as VP and just like 2020 will help push the campaign to victory. It is frankly offensive that you're even asking the question."

I wanted Susan Rice, had legit foreign policy experience and has experience working in the executive branch. But she wasn't black enough nor did she have the name recognition to capture the black and woman vote that was necessary. So if not Rice or Harris - what other Black woman in Congress or the national political stage could have been selected? Val Demmings didn't and still doesn't have the profile or name recognition.

She's one of the most popular women on the planet but how do you square that if she has openly herself on more than one occassion expressed zero interest in a political career?

Susan Rice :scust:

people have been talking about how bad kamala is for quite a while. she couldnt even keep people on her staff for a while. this is not manufactured by media, she just sucks and was strangely chosen by clyburn.

kamala is loved by only a small number of very weird online black people and they typically are the type to tell you to vote blue no matter who so really you can do whatever the hell you want to kamala and they still have to show up on election day.

of course, biden is going to keep her and this will be forgotten because people are voting against MAGA, not for any of these uninspiring people.

The thing with Kamala is that she was the perfect choice for that specific moment. I remember saying she would be the VP selection right after she dropped out. She just made the most sense. By dropping out before primaries she was never in the position of taking delegates from Biden or having to criticize him. She was a Black woman with national profile, not scared to mix it up, clearly very intelligent etc etc. She just made the most sense for Biden.

I always said that unless Biden's presidency is seen as unmitigated success, she will never win a national election. She has some of the same "liabilities" as Clinton. I use quotes because a lot of that shyt is objectively unfair, but ultimately inescapable.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I always said that unless Biden's presidency is seen as unmitigated success, she will never win a national election. She has some of the same "liabilities" as Clinton. I use quotes because a lot of that shyt is objectively unfair, but ultimately inescapable.
she is never winning a national election regardless, LOL. nobody even associates her with whatever biden is doing. clearly her fellow democrats view her as a liability and have their own ideas of who should be successor. the party gets what it wants and it's not her.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
:aicmon: I thought we was past racism Mr. Scott? What’s going on here?

scott.07765a40.png

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

First Mitt and now him. I bet there is a ton of shyt behind the scenes that we won't know for years, or maybe never. This is the end result when you let a non-political outsider seize control of a party, who himself has no idea how to Govern and when he does, it's actions that a majority disagree with.