POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
But they didn't ignore it. All your favorite centrists signal-boosted the issue from the beginning and have it the same lip service, White House invites, and identity politics appointments they give to every issue.
Democrats embraced it.

What is this?

FACT SHEET: White House Honors Transgender Day of Visibility | The White House

MBHFCRBNGJYWAI4OQ5A2JUURCM-648b14c582043-768x432.jpg

Are you too dense to realize "the democrats didn't ignore it" and "the Republicans have made a way bigger deal about it than the democrats have" can be true at the same time?

This is untrue.

Democrats embraced it. Republicans found a winning issue as I've shown by dozens of contemporary polls.

The democrats have given it too much oxygen and YOU have given it too even more oxygen. There's not a single piece of legislation or federal policy at stake here.

Votes are at stake.

It's solely a question of how much it's talked about, and you're on the wrong side there.

Like I said. You have downplayed an issue that is leaking democratic voter support.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Guys. I keep posting data showing that in polls, focus groups, and anecdotal convos this is costing us votes if not support. Its a stupid issue and you can't even defend this yourself.

Is this a woman?

I was living in cañada when this was going on, this person is a right wing Chud intentionally drawing the reaction you’re having now

Last edited:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I hate doing your homework:

• Crime
  • Covid lockdowns
  • Defund the police

Opinion | Democrats lost the U.S. House but stopped a red wave. How?

I don't think these articles prove what you say they prove. After admittedly skimming them, I see a bunch of people doing exactly what you are doing, which is saying that crime cost the Democrats the House, but without exactly providing supporting evidence. Is there polling data or anything quantitative to demonstrate this, instead of just people's opinions?

Can you do me a favor and post the sections that show quantitative proof (polling or anything like that)? At least 2 of these seem to have a paywall.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
:mjlol: @℃ertifed already planting the seeds for the reasons if the Dems lose? Already blaming the trans community, huh? Never mind the fact that the Dems have dropped the ball when it comes to passing strong legislative bills for the everyday person.

One thing I'll say is that trans people are not the reason why wages in this country are awful. They are not the reason why healthcare is awful. They are not the reason why the elite get away with not paying their fair share of taxes. And they are definitely not the reason why politicians keep overfunding the military instead of investing in the middle class. Never mind the trampling of black voters' rights and the whitewashing of history.

If you think all of the issues that I've stated above fall into the hands of the trans community to blame for... Seek some help. Your obsession with Dems wanting to distance themselves from the trans community is alarming.

Edit: Now can we get this thread discussion back to this fascist party :martin:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't think these articles prove what you say they prove. After admittedly skimming them, I see a bunch of people doing exactly what you are doing, which is saying that crime cost the Democrats the House, but without exactly providing supporting evidence. Is there polling data or anything quantitative to demonstrate this, instead of just people's opinions?

How ‘Defund the Police’ Roiled Competitive Races in New York (Published 2020)

Can you do me a favor and post the sections that show quantitative proof (polling or anything like that)? At least 2 of these seem to have a paywall.

I can't help your broke ass read. Thats on you. Figure it out.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol: @℃ertifed already planting the seeds for the reasons if the Dems lose? Already blaming the trans community, huh? Never mind the fact that the Dems have dropped the ball when it comes to passing strong legislative bills for the everyday person.

One thing I'll say is that trans people are not the reason why wages in this country are awful. They are not the reason why healthcare is awful. They are not the reason why the elite get away with not paying their fair share of taxes. And they are definitely not the reason why politicians keep overfunding the military instead of investing in the middle class. Never mind the trampling of black voters' rights and the whitewashing of history.

If you think all of the issues that I've stated above fall into the hands of the trans community to blame for... Seek some help. Your obsession with Dems wanting to distance themselves from the trans community is alarming.

Edit: Now can we get this thread discussion back to this fascist party :martin:
If voters are telling you that they're economically anxious, can't pay their bills, need medicare for all, want cheaper drugs, want expanded access to doctors and child care and healthier environments...you fukking worms will spam any elected democrat to high hell for not moving hell and earth to bring solace to this poor middle American family that was left behind...:stopitslime:

...but if focus groups, polls, and voter interviews are telling you that trans issues are making them support democrats less and being susceptible to republican messaging on gender issues...you all lie, obfuscate, deny, and ignore this data.

You're full of shyt and there hasn't been a single poll, trend, or data report posted that supports you. Every single metric shows that since 2018 you all have been losing support on this issue.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

How ‘Defund the Police’ Roiled Competitive Races in New York (Published 2020)

I can't help your broke ass read. Thats on you. Figure it out.

So your proof is Staten Island, which everyone knows is a red area and which Trump also received 57% of the vote in 2020?

I'm starting to doubt your claims about being a scientist or having any type of technical expertise. You clearly have no idea what qualifies as supporting evidence.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So your proof is Staten Island, which everyone knows is a red area and which Trump also received 57% of the vote in 2020?

I'm starting to doubt your claims about being a scientist or having any type of technical expertise. You clearly have no idea what qualifies as supporting evidence.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
No, they'll lost enthusiasm to vote. You're just as politically ignorant as Napoleon and don't realize that voter turnout is 5x more important to winning elections than arguing over swing voters is.

@℃ertifed is pretty suspect on American politics. His opinions on domestic politics are questionable and not backed by much evidence.

I will hold off on evaluating international politics, he doesn't seem as bad there, but his analysis of American politics is pretty bad.