POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:russ: Again with the Transpeople interruption.

I'm meme'ing this shyt whenever this talk derails.

McFQOoj.png

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
who gives a fukk :what:

what are they gonna do, vote republican? :laff:

No, they'll lost enthusiasm to vote. You're just as politically ignorant as Napoleon and don't realize that voter turnout is 5x more important to winning elections than arguing over swing voters is.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No, they'll lost enthusiasm to vote. You're just as politically ignorant as Napoleon and don't realize that voter turnout is 5x more important to winning elections than arguing over swing voters is.

Are the signals from focus groups who say trans issues are hurting democrats: lying, bad data or fake data? Which is it?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Are the signals from focus groups who say trans issues are hurting democrats: lying, bad data or fake data? Which is it?

I've never once disagreed that trans issues are hurting democrats, dumbass. And I don't agree with how people have moved on the issue. I just pointed out that your immature way of responding to it and the offered "solution" works hurt then even more.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so if biden declares that men are men, and women are women, we lose a handful of mentally ill voters in blue cities, in blue states

that's a gamble i'm willing to take :hhh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I've never once disagreed that trans issues are hurting democrats, dumbass. And I don't agree with how people have moved on the issue. I just pointed out that your immature way of responding to it and the offered "solution" works hurt then even more.
Yeah you did. You’ve downplayed it. Said I was lying. Said I was making up a false issue. Said I was being duped by republicans. Said I was elevating a fake issue.

Now you’re admitting it. It’s in this thread.

Remember this?

My goodness, the irony of some of your comments is cringe as fukk sometimes. :mjlol:

Republicans have been far more focused on pronouns and trans in sports than dems are, yet you think that's what democrats are focused on because....wait for it....you're part of that ignorant audience Fox News targets.

:mjpls:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Ignoring it has caused way more problems then nipping it in the bud.

But they didn't ignore it. All your favorite centrists signal-boosted the issue from the beginning and have it the same lip service, White House invites, and identity politics appointments they give to every issue.

Yeah you did. You’ve downplayed it. Said I was lying. Said I was making up a false issue. Said I was being duped by republicans. Said I was elevating a fake issue.

Now you’re admitting it. It’s in this thread.

Remember this?

:mjpls:

Are you too dense to realize "the democrats didn't ignore it" and "the Republicans have made a way bigger deal about it than the democrats have" can be true at the same time?

The democrats have given it too much oxygen and YOU have given it too even more oxygen. There's not a single piece of legislation or federal policy at stake here. It's solely a question of how much it's talked about, and you're on the wrong side there.