POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
no, you're the one lying. you think if you polled the majority of democrats, they think biological men should be able to play women's sports? :childplease:

you don't even believe it yourself :laff:what are we up to, 30 times you've ducked the question?
This the equivalent of polling people on whether they believe aliens are grey or green.

Just because people have an opinion on something doesn't make it a political emergency or something that would sway the same people voting.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This the equivalent of polling people on whether they believe aliens are grey or green.

Just because people have an opinion on something doesn't make it a political emergency
can't the democrats just be wrong about something, without it being a political emergency :laff:

i think this garbage hurts the democrats' brand identity. if you disagree, then fine. but stop calling the dems the party of science. they chose to relinquish the title, to pander to trehs :mjlol:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
can't the democrats just be wrong about something, without it being a political emergency :laff:

i think this garbage hurts the democrats' brand identity. if you disagree, then fine. but stop calling the dems the party of science. they chose to relinquish the title, to pander to trehs :mjlol:
All this over less than 1% of the population :skip:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Just because people have an opinion on something doesn't make it a political emergency or something that would sway the same people voting.
Guys. I keep posting data showing that in polls, focus groups, and anecdotal convos this is costing us votes if not support. Its a stupid issue and you can't even defend this yourself.

Is this a woman?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is a lie. You are a liar.

This is another new poll from 7 days ago:

Even a majority of democrats want to know if their kids are changing genders and not telling the parents:

AUG2023_TeachGenderGrades-768x599.png

AUG2023_GenderNotify-768x818.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@AquaCityBoy You're losing this issue. You've lost every time I keep posting data. At some point you have to admit that your stance on trans issues is a preference, not an electorally supported position or a politically salient one.

New Jersey democrats are worried it's costing them. Rightfully so.

Its over. Trans issues are going so far that the gay community is worried about being linked and losing their rights.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@the cac mamba Did you notice how I'm the only one who ever posts stats on this topic? They dont show polls. They dont show research. They dont even read the details like I do to support their stance.

Then they run to the mods and complain to get me blocked from the thread, get my threads deleted or somehow get me bushed or banned temporarily.

Why are they running from the data and facts on this?

its a bad issue. It's a losing issue. it's not a real medical issue and its essentially a social contagion of bullshyt.

Give it up. The trans movement is a political anchor and beyond mere defense of their existence no one supports it, understands it, or wants more of it.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If they're dumb enough to prioritize trans issues over having their civil liberties taken away perhaps they deserve the worse that right wing authoritarians have to offer.

I seriously think some Americans need to undergo a good 10 years of Hungarian/Russia style authoritarian rule for them to finally get it.
I still don't know what the issues are that are supposedly being prioritized over everything else. To me, it just seem like [some] people want Democrats to be just as hostile to trans people as the Republicans are. Refusing to support oppressive laws isn't the same thing as placing their issues over others. People need to understand that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I still don't know what the issues are that are supposedly being prioritized over everything else. To me, it just seem like [some] people want Democrats to be just as hostile to trans people as the Republicans are. Refusing to support oppressive laws isn't the same thing as placing their issues over others. People need to understand that.
Enough is enough. No one said it's being prioritized, but it's certainly being defended to an excessive degree and trans activists think they have control of the mic.

Daps

Imagine acting like you know anything about science, white-conservative-pretending-to-vote-Democratic crehs. :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

"Hurts the Dems brand identity" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

If the Dems lose, it's because of inflation, not because of any of this culture war nonsense.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Imagine acting like you know anything about science, white-conservative-pretending-to-vote-Democratic crehs. :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

"Hurts the Dems brand identity" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

If the Dems lose, it's because of inflation, not because of any of this culture war nonsense.
Voters are telling you whats turning them off and you're not listening...yet were in here for years talking about this class reductionist bullshyt when trump won