POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
I dont think we can rely on Gen Z if at the same time they're saying theres pockets of the youth that are WAY more conservative than people realize.

And I dont know why people keep thinking white youth will always be captured if they weren't before to vote democrat. The race line more or less keeps holding.

So you think black men of all ages willing to vote republican in 2024 are more reliable and will effect the outcome more than voters under 30 across all racial backgrounds?

I have another question for you, what about today's GOP still aligns with "conservative" values?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So you think black men of all ages willing to vote republican in 2024 are more reliable and will effect the outcome more than voters under 30 across all racial backgrounds?

I have another question for you, what about today's GOP still aligns with "conservative" values?
I'm not a republican or a conservative and I can't answer that.

I'm saying that the loss of black votes is alarming but are still more reliable than under 30 white voters.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Explain this. And explain why it has to be in public school.

When did Canadian politics start having to do with US politics?

Until we start having an outbreak of men wearing oversized prosthetic t*ts, I think we'll be fine to allow the individual districts/cities/states handle these issues.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If Biden comes out against this trans shyt forcefully and clearly and sucks the air out of republican sails on this, he INSTANTLY freezes a lot of the silent bleeding thats happening. There's a LOT of males who feel democrats don't appeal to masculinity (whatever you think that is) or straight issues. It's not fair but it is what it is.
it's such a weird, ridiculous issue to hand the republicans a W on :laff:especially for the self-declared "party of science"

The truth be told, if he comes out extremely forcefully on it, he will anger/alienate a TON of voters who are trans, know someone trans, or consider them their allies. Leading to major democratic infighting.

No wind would be sucked out of Republican sails, because they'd say, "Look, even Biden knows this is stupid!" and then laugh at the Democrats fighting over it. It wouldn't become a non-issue, it would become an even bigger issue.

People on both sides are being really stupid about it, but I don't see a strategic solution other than ignoring it and handling shyt in your own domain.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The truth be told, if he comes out extremely forcefully on it, he will anger/alienate a TON of voters who are trans, know someone trans, or consider them their allies. Leading to major democratic infighting.
These numbers are small and MOST people don't care. I keep showing you the stats. The majority of democrats do not support trans issues.

No wind would be sucked out of Republican sails, because they'd say, "Look, even Biden knows this is stupid!" and then laugh at the Democrats fighting over it. It wouldn't become a non-issue, it would become an even bigger issue.
Well the media would gas it but again, the actual voters and the silent majority would support the move.
People on both sides are being really stupid about it, but I don't see a strategic solution other than ignoring it and handling shyt in your own domain.

Ignoring it has caused way more problems then nipping it in the bud.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who gives a fukk :what:

what are they gonna do, vote republican? :laff: