POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
doesn't matter tho... I keep saying it's a threat because voters aren't as rational as you'd think especially when they're open to right wing messages. The things they value don't compute to you because you assume the same conclusions that lead you to vote for democrats is the same construction that would lead you to vote for republicans. Doesn't work that way.
Can't lean into everything voters want :mjpls:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they're dumb enough to prioritize trans issues over having their civil liberties taken away perhaps they deserve the worse that right wing authoritarians have to offer.
nobody prioritizes trans issues :mjlol:you guys just lash out with that because you can't bear to admit that the dems are wrong and embarrassing

if the democrats had a sub-platform, where they ran on the idea that 2+2=5, you'd say "well, that's stupid. why are we denying reality, and what does this bring to the table"?

same exact thing

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nobody prioritizes trans issues :mjlol:

if the democrats had a sub-platform, where they ran on the idea that 2+2=5, you'd say "well, that's stupid. why are we denying reality, and what does this bring to the table"?

same exact thing
If Biden comes out against this trans shyt forcefully and clearly and sucks the air out of republican sails on this, he INSTANTLY freezes a lot of the silent bleeding thats happening. There's a LOT of males who feel democrats don't appeal to masculinity (whatever you think that is) or straight issues. It's not fair but it is what it is.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Biden comes out against this trans shyt forcefully and clearly and sucks the air out of republican sails on this, he INSTANTLY freezes a lot of the silent bleeding thats happening. There's a LOT of males who feel democrats don't appeal to masculinity (whatever you think that is) or straight issues. It's not fair but it is what it is.
it's such a weird, ridiculous issue to hand the republicans a W on :laff:especially for the self-declared "party of science"

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nobody prioritizes trans issues :mjlol:you guys just lash out with that because you can't bear to admit that the dems are wrong and embarrassing

same exact thing
Can you go a whole day without mentioning tranny shyt

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you go a whole day without mentioning tranny shyt
i know that i'm one of the best posters in HL, but why haven't you put me on ignore yet :why:

you're always whining and crying about having to deal with the fact that bruce jenner shouldn't have been named Woman of the Year :mjlol:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

it's such a weird, ridiculous issue to hand the republicans a W on :laff:especially for the self-declared "party of science"

Biden doesn't strike me as the type to completely avoid an issue if he's convinced it has become a huge political liability. The likelihood is that they've done a bunch of polling and believe/determined that the issue isn't exciting voters in the areas/precincts they need to win in 2024. Might make more sense to just keep relatively quiet for now. He wants the election to be about trump being a criminal, the GOP being a shyt show and employment figures/GDP growth.....not gender reassignment surgery and drag shows.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Which number is higher, the number of black men switching to the GOP or the number of Gen Zers voting against the GOP? :jbhmm:
I dont think we can rely on Gen Z if at the same time they're saying theres pockets of the youth that are WAY more conservative than people realize.

And I dont know why people keep thinking white youth will always be captured if they weren't before to vote democrat. The race line more or less keeps holding.