POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember when yall kept saying I was overstating the risk of trans issues on dems?

Reecie Colbert is THE biggest Kamala Harris fan and she's even saying the streets are not fukking with this issue.

So you’re going back off your stance from last week that blacks migrating to the GOP is a false flag alarm…after saying the opposite for two weeks prior

You are objectively the worst poster here and a clown ass intellectual

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So you’re going back off your stance from last week that blacks migrating to the GOP is a false flag alarm…after saying the opposite for two weeks prior

You are objectively the worst poster here and a clown ass intellectual
I'm posting all sides of the issue. I personally think it's a major problem but analysis that touches on it from different angles is important. the article I posted last week from Perry Bacon asserts that the shift is still happening.

Since you're such a fickle fukking groupie of mine, you can find the post where I said so. It was a few days ago.

👉🏾 https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rep...primary-civil-war-thread.945979/post-50280117

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember when yall kept saying I was overstating the risk of trans issues on dems?

Reecie Colbert is THE biggest Kamala Harris fan and she's even saying the streets are not fukking with this issue.

If they're dumb enough to prioritize trans issues over having their civil liberties taken away perhaps they deserve the worse that right wing authoritarians have to offer.

I seriously think some Americans need to undergo a good 10 years of Hungarian/Russia style authoritarian rule for them to finally get it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If they're dumb enough to prioritize trans issues over having their civil liberties taken away perhaps they deserve the worse that right wing authoritarians have to offer.

I seriously think some Americans need to undergo a good 10 years of Hungarian/Russia style authoritarian rule for them to finally get it.
doesn't matter tho... I keep saying it's a threat because voters aren't as rational as you'd think especially when they're open to right wing messages. The things they value don't compute to you because you assume the same conclusions that lead you to vote for democrats is the same construction that would lead you to vote for republicans. Doesn't work that way.