POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Christie is doing the same thing Liz Cheney was doing and he’s going to get similar results. A quick look at the polls past New Hampshire and he’s toast. And your man’s and them was barely dough to begin with despite the Pillsbury comparisons.

He’ll probably be booed off stage as soon as he gets in front of a real GOP crowd.

No one wants Chris Christie as President. Mitt Romney at his age has a better chance of being the nominee than CC.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:russ: Damn these next 14 months going to be insufferable with the constant bringing up of Trans Issues.

:wow: "Joe Biden's economic plan is working, unemployment and inflation are going down!"

:damn: "BUT THE DEMOCRATS NEED TO STOP BRINGING UP TRANSFOLK DURING THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL."

:dahell: "Democrats ain't talking about that stuff-"

:damn: "I saw a poll on 538 in which a large portion of people of Hispanic and Asian origin are siding with the Republicans, this could be a BIG TROUBLE for Biden!!! They need to stop talking about trannies now before it's too late!"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: Damn these next 14 months going to be insufferable with the constant bringing up of Trans Issues.

:wow: "Joe Biden's economic plan is working, unemployment and inflation are going down!"

:damn: "BUT THE DEMOCRATS NEED TO STOP BRINGING UP TRANSFOLK DURING THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL."

:dahell: "Democrats ain't talking about that stuff-"

:damn: "I saw a poll on 538 in which a large portion of people of Hispanic and Asian origin are siding with the Republicans, this could be a BIG TROUBLE for Biden!!! They need to stop talking about trannies now before it's too late!"
i actually shoulda used gas prices instead, as a better, more serious example of what a drag these far left retards are on the party

i looked it up yesterday, and i couldnt believe it; the US is pumping about the same 12.5 million barrels per day that it was in 2019 :dahell:

but of course biden can't come out and say this, brag about pumping as much oil as trump. because he'll be attacked by his own party for "destroying the environment" :mjlol:. so we really just have to sit there and take it, while gas goes up to 4 dollars a gallon, and republicans run in '24 on 'unleashing american energy'. meanwhile granholm and mayo pete tell the working class to 'just go buy an electric car' :scust:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
i actually shoulda used gas prices instead, as a better, more serious example of what a drag these far left retards are on the party

i looked it up yesterday, and i couldnt believe it; the US is pumping about the same 12.5 million barrels per day that it was in 2019 :dahell:

but of course biden can't come out and say this, brag about pumping as much oil as trump. because he'll be attacked by his own party for "destroying the environment" :mjlol:. so we really just have to sit there and take it, while gas goes up to 4 dollars a gallon, and republicans run in '24 on 'unleashing american energy'. meanwhile granholm and mayo pete tell the working class to 'just go buy an electric car' :scust:

Just checking, do you deny that climate change is real?

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes gas is too damn high but by this point most ppl realize this is a world market and that the US can't do shyt.

I think immigration/migrants will be the issue that COULD hurt Dems in the way that you guys are arguing about. Not definite but it's already creating some backlash in otherwise reliably blue cities. It's not a good look for government to find all of this money for migrants but cry poor for all those years/decades of disinvestment in poor black neighborhoods. But again that's not going to cause Biden to lose Illinois or New York.

Vivek is clearly trying to set the stage for future runs. He thinks he can use the trump model, but doesn't seem to realize the tide is turning strongly against that shyt.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Vivek is doing the 1992 Pat Buchanan type run. Pat Buchanan did all kinds of race baiting that even newspaper columnists back then said "the original speeches sounded better in German." The thing is back in 1992 the mainstream GOP lead by Bush Sr. told him :camby:Bush wasn't above race baiting (see Willie Horton ad) but he wasn't trying to build his campaign off anti-Blackness and mob frenzy. What a change 30 years makes. Willie Horton would seem lightweight compared to today's messaging.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vivek is doing the 1992 Pat Buchanan type run. Pat Buchanan did all kinds of race baiting that even newspaper columnists back then said "the original speeches sounded better in German." The thing is back in 1992 the mainstream GOP lead by Bush Sr. told him :camby:Bush wasn't above race baiting (see Willie Horton ad) but he wasn't trying to build his campaign off anti-Blackness and mob frenzy. What a change 30 years makes. Willie Horton would seem lightweight compared to today's messaging.

In 1992 l, the party wasn’t controlled by a bunch of idiot media figures and the voters weren’t completely bat shyt crazy.

The old guard like HW are not absolved either. The southern strategy that they employed to win in the 70s and 80s has come back to bite them in the ass. An HW type candidate has zero chance of winning in the GOP.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
In 1992 l, the party wasn’t controlled by a bunch of idiot media figures and the voters weren’t completely bat shyt crazy.

The old guard like HW are not absolved either. The southern strategy that they employed to win in the 70s and 80s has come back to bite them in the ass. An HW type candidate has zero chance of winning in the GOP.
Indeed I agree. Not implying they were good but that the lunatics weren't yet running the asylum compared to now.