Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the trans mamba has slipped up and confirmed multiple times now that he believes that trans men are men. I don't think he actually believes 99% of what he's saying. I think his tranny obsession on the coli is just an online gimmick that has two motivations:

1. He knows that the coli, TLR in particular, is obsessed with trans people, so he spams tranny posts as a way of appearing 'down' with the 'culture';
  2. Since it's in white people's nature to come into the spaces of marginalized groups and argue with them, he spams tranny posts in Higher Learning, where most of the posters are not interested, as a way of asserting his white privilege and telling black people they're wrong about something.
or maybe, and hear me out; democrats are just wrong :laff:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only people caught up on the trans issue are people attempting to avoid real issues or contrarians like you tcm
i've stated several times that it isn't a real issue. which is why it's hysterical watching some of the worst shills in here make fools of themselves over it

how many times have i embarrassed these idiots like @AquaCityTreh and @GenderlessLiberalCEO, by asking them why they think men can get pregnant? why they think men should play women's sports? each time, they slink away in shame because they don't really believe what they're saying :mjlol:

the far left continues to be embarrassing. i don't see the need to keep having nailbiters in wisconsin and pennsylvania, so that democrats can pander to the dylan mulvaney wing :yeshrug:but hey, what do i know. i'm just some dikkhead on an internet forum

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i've stated several times that it isn't a real issue. which is why it's hysterical watching some of the worst shills in here make fools of themselves over it
It’s not a real issue. Here’s why.

Since 2020 23 states have passed transgender bans for at least youth sports with no push back from the federal government.

The IOC and over sports governing bodies have implemented fairness doctrines with no major pushback.

Currently, the world championships have no athletes that will be affected by this rule change (of course not, it isn’t pervasive).

So from my perspective, it seems this is an “issue” that already has working solutions. So they outrage over dems not taking action is just subterfuge.

how many times have i embarrassed these idiots like @AquaCityTreh and @GenderlessLiberalCEO, by asking them why they think men can get pregnant? why they think men should play women's sports? each time, they slink away in shame because they don't really believe what they're saying :mjlol:
The irony here is that even conservatives aren’t blocking adults :umad:

i'm just some dikkhead on an internet forum
At the very least :mjgrin:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the far left continues to be embarrassing. i don't see the need to keep having nailbiters in wisconsin and pennsylvania, so that democrats can pander to the dylan mulvaney wing :yeshrug:but hey, what do i know. i'm just some dikkhead on an internet forum
@the trans mamba has slipped up and confirmed multiple times now that he believes that trans men are men. I don't think he actually believes 99% of what he's saying. I think his tranny obsession on the coli is just an online gimmick that has two motivations:

1. He knows that the coli, TLR in particular, is obsessed with trans people, so he spams tranny posts as a way of appearing 'down' with the 'culture';
  2. Since it's in white people's nature to come into the spaces of marginalized groups and argue with them, he spams tranny posts in Higher Learning, where most of the posters are not interested, as a way of asserting his white privilege and telling black people they're wrong about something.
So in other words, I was right. :ahh: