POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who is this? How’d you find her?
Hold on let me throw up the bullshyt excuse he gave me when I called him out for posting articles about black voters leaving Dems in favor of the GOP...
I'm posting options and analysis. I'm not attached to this. I think the trend of black voters moving to the GOP is still not good and Dr. Johnson admits the shift is still happening.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead: Rich Men North of Richmond told the republicans to fukk off

this is why i resist the Democrats becoming the party of weird fakkitry. i know you guys think im just dunking on trannies or something, but its not about that :dead:

this dudes lyrics pretty much read like bernie sanders' platform. and if it wasn't so embarrassing to be a liberal, there'd be a lot of voters to gain like this. instead of pandering to san francisco extremists, who never vote anything but democrat anyway

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

:dead: Rich Men North of Richmond told the republicans to fukk off

this is why i resist the Democrats becoming the party of weird fakkitry. i know you guys think im just dunking on trannies or something, but its not about that :dead:

this dudes lyrics pretty much read like bernie sanders' platform. and if it wasn't so embarrassing to be a liberal, there'd be a lot of voters to gain like this. instead of pandering to san francisco extremists, who never vote anything but democrat anyway

Lowkey, I think the root issue is that you want to fukk a trans person. No straight man should be as obsessed with them as you.

Less than one percent of Americans are trans, I'm willing to bet that you don't even know one personally.

So the amount of room they take up in your headspace seems....... disproportionate.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Lowkey, I think the root issue is that you want to fukk a trans person. No straight man should be as obsessed with them as you.

Less than one percent of Americans are trans, I'm willing to bet that you don't even know one personally.

So the amount of room they take up in your headspace seems....... disproportionate.

Exactly I mean damn man. Whatever your walk of life the odds of interacting and walking into someone like that is like being struck by lighting.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:laff: cool logic, breh

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point who gives a fukk? There is no one at this point who can be converted that ship sailed
If MAGA existed in a bubble I would agree.

But we know right wingers are definitely gonna use the mugshot of Trump looking like an album cover as a way to astroturf certain online spaces, especially black ones.

"Look how cool Trump looks in that mugshot! :gladbron: By the way Trump gave us PPP loans and a stimulus check. When you think about it, he did more for black people than any president since Lincoln. :jbhmm:"

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

@the trans mamba has slipped up and confirmed multiple times now that he believes that trans men are men. I don't think he actually believes 99% of what he's saying. I think his tranny obsession on the coli is just an online gimmick that has two motivations:

1. He knows that the coli, TLR in particular, is obsessed with trans people, so he spams tranny posts as a way of appearing 'down' with the 'culture';
  2. Since it's in white people's nature to come into the spaces of marginalized groups and argue with them, he spams tranny posts in Higher Learning, where most of the posters are not interested, as a way of asserting his white privilege and telling black people they're wrong about something.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the trans mamba has slipped up and confirmed multiple times now that he believes that trans men are men. I don't think he actually believes 99% of what he's saying. I think his tranny obsession on the coli is just an online gimmick that has two motivations:

1. He knows that the coli, TLR in particular, is obsessed with trans people, so he spams tranny posts as a way of appearing 'down' with the 'culture';
  2. Since it's in white people's nature to come into the spaces of marginalized groups and argue with them, he spams tranny posts in Higher Learning, where most of the posters are not interested, as a way of asserting his white privilege and telling black people they're wrong about something.

Oh God please don't do this :mjlol: